Utah Moab June Fest 2023 Week of June 11th

To keep Victor entertained...

I loved my little hamsters when I was a kid. I forgot about the ball in the drinking container. LOL.

I got first dibs on @NashvilleTJ's rig!

"Victor, Victor, Victor!"

Yes You Can GIF by ION

When in doubt, don't throttle out? Is that you? Looks like the spare saved their ass

Actually, the gas tank which I complain about hanging down too low is what saved me. I pushed in the clutch and jambed it in reverse as fast as I could but I think it was already stopped from going further back by the gas tank skid. Few more tries and I was up. Next few rigs walked up like it was nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: lBasket
I loved how you'd be playing with your hamster and run off and forget it. Then you couldn't find it and after a frantic several hour search you noticed the cat wasn't eating his meow mix. Well, back to the pet store.

• Haha
Reactions: lBasket
Remember everybody, rental jeeps are an option.

Also you should check out the video at 11:30, it's the gold bar rim waterfall.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RINC and gasiorv
I went straight to 11:30 and watched it and then said, "no, those people didn't call him for that?" so then I backed it up a minute or two and watched it again and sure enough that is actually what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
I went straight to 11:30 and watched it and then said, "no, those people didn't call him for that?" so then I backed it up a minute or two and watched it again and sure enough that is actually what happened.

It's worth seeing the old mining road they decided to take the rental jeep up and got stuck in the beginning.

1686253004512.png

• Wow
Reactions: RINC