Utah Moab Trip 4/27/19-5/5/19

@ac_ , I sold the lower soft doors to tomtalz. I still have the uppers if you want them. I can give them to @lowranger to give to you if you like. I know that doesn't help you much, but maybe you can find some lowers locally.

Reactions: ac_
@ac_ , I sold the lower soft doors to tomtalz. I still have the uppers if you want them. I can give them to @lowranger to give to you if you like. I know that doesn't help you much, but maybe you can find some lowers locally.

It's all good I don't really need them, I was just excited to shake your hand more than anything.

Reactions: bobthetj03
Hey @ac_ , If you're really sneaky, you could swipe the lowers from Tom when he's not looking. Oops, did I type that outloud?

Updated 2019 Moab list.

lowranger
JMT
Alex01
tomtaylz
ac_

We also have 6 as of now coming from the Nor-Cal Jeeps forum. 5 from California and 1 snuck in from Texas on us.
So if everyone shows up, we could have 11 Jeeps. Oops.....Let me correct the (11 Jeep) comment. There will be 2 JKs, 3 TJs and one 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT and ac_
Updated 2019 Moab list.

lowranger
JMT
Alex01
tomtaylz
ac_

We also have 6 as of now coming from the Nor-Cal Jeeps forum. 5 from California and 1 snuck in from Texas on us.
So if everyone shows up, we could have 11 Jeeps.

I am the only one representing Arizona? WTF that is a sad state of affairs.

Actually I am not sure what to do. I went to book some space tonight and it was all green till I hit confirm so I am not sure if the site is broken, but I hate putting all of my info in just to get denied. I booked where @bobthetj03 suggested, but I will call tomorrow. If no love, I guess I will see if I can get some love from KOA.

Up for suggestions on other places to try.

Reactions: JMT
I am the only one representing Arizona? WTF that is a sad state of affairs.

Actually I am not sure what to do. I went to book some space tonight and it was all green till I hit confirm so I am not sure if the site is broken, but I hate putting all of my info in just to get denied. I booked where @bobthetj03 suggested, but I will call tomorrow. If no love, I guess I will see if I can get some love from KOA.

Up for suggestions on other places to try.
My wife called the Spanish Trails RV Parked and talked to a live person and we got ours booked.

But.......at some point, we NEED to all meet up at the Brewery in the middle of Moab one day, say at the end of the day .:Saeufer:
Maybe every day at the brewery. Or sit around someone’s campfire and shoot the bull.

Reactions: lowranger
@ac_ , I literally cancelled my reservation last Friday, so you should call and see if you can get my spot for Sunday thru Friday.

Updated 2019 Moab list.

lowranger
JMT
Alex01
tomtaylz
ac_

So if everyone shows up, we could have 11 Jeeps. Oops.....Let me correct the (11 Jeep) comment. There will be 2 JKs, 3 TJs and one 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser.
How does that one TX guy always sneak in there? :p