Modoc Guy builds a Jeep

Hello all! 😸

Well, I’ve got all my parts to start on replacing the oil pan gasket and the RMS. Now all I need is the want-to’s to get started on doing it! 😹

Just haven’t been fired up about wrenching on the ol’ Jeep lately. First, it was too damn hot!!

And now that we’ve got a little cooler weather, I went and lost my damn wallet and I’m spending my time trying to replace the contents and dealing with credit cards and banks! What a PITA!!

Hopefully my pissy attitude will subside, and I’ll knuckle down and get ‘er done! 😹

Hello all! 😸

Well, I’ve got all my parts to start on replacing the oil pan gasket and the RMS. Now all I need is the want-to’s to get started on doing it! 😹

Just haven’t been fired up about wrenching on the ol’ Jeep lately. First, it was too damn hot!!

And now that we’ve got a little cooler weather, I went and lost my damn wallet and I’m spending my time trying to replace the contents and dealing with credit cards and banks! What a PITA!!

Hopefully my pissy attitude will subside, and I’ll knuckle down and get ‘er done! 😹

Sorry to hear about loosing your wallet, what a PITA to have to go through all that with the credit cards, banks and drivers license.
It is warming up over there. We went to Cold Springs Station in our SxS in May, and it was already starting to warm up.
I haven't showed much Jeep much love lately, but I did put a new battery in it about a month ago so I can drive it.