Montana TJ Unlimited parts magnet

• Thread starter Cross-Threaded-06TJ
  • Start date
Nice, now post some more teaser shots of your square body.....

Jeeps looking real good and I'm always jealous when you post pictures of the shop...

I kick myself for not building my garage taller...
Thanks Wildman!

The pro flo 4 is installed and runs great! The wiring is much more cleaned up than these pics and water proof relays and fuse block are ordered for the chevy.

The second shot is where I set my phone when driving to see the edelbrock live data app...🤓

20210228_163832.jpg
20210303_080732.jpg

Right on, I'm due for the same. Truck and Jeep are looking good!
The work is paying off. While not truly special, The brown truck runs so good, and the cam sounds and drives so well with the EFI it's crazy. I was skeptical about the price of the edelbrock pro flo, it's worth it.

It's remarkably smooth in traffic for what it is. And it will be that way when wheeling. The truck is more for deep snow and fun than technical for me. I don't want to cut it up too much for that.

Sliders and a cage or roll bar are on the list though.

I should try and post a video of the truck idling and running at some point. It sounds like American freedom. It's not fast, but it sounds like it. And shit those swampers shovel mud and dirt around on the throttle hard.

The work is paying off. While not truly special, The brown truck runs so good, and the cam sounds and drives so well with the EFI it's crazy. I was skeptical about the price of the edelbrock pro flo, it's worth it.

It's remarkably smooth in traffic for what it is. And it will be that way when wheeling. The truck is more for deep snow and fun than technical for me. I don't want to cut it up too much for that.

Sliders and a cage or roll bar are on the list though.

I should try and post a video of the truck idling and running at some point. It sounds like American freedom. It's not fast, but it sounds like it. And shit those swampers shovel mud and dirt around on the throttle hard.
To cool bro! Everytime I read your posts and see your pics, I'm inspired to buy an old square body and/or do some mods to my Jeep lol 😂.

To cool bro! Everytime I read your posts and see your pics, I'm inspired to buy an old square body and/or do some mods to my Jeep lol 😂.
Ok, so for like the 4 people who will care. I made a video. Like 5$ worth of 91 non ethanol fuel went into this, and 6 Busch lights.

If you see work you like, yeah it was me. If you see shit you don't like, yeah it was me this Bitch was stock when I bought it.

Best if listened to on a speaker with bass.

Awesome video. Just something about the stepside beds that I can't explain but has ALWAYS been my favorite.

Some nice work on it too. If you need more license plates I've got a stack of um. Use to know a guy who collected them but lost his contact info.

Reactions: Cross-Threaded-06TJ
I haven't commented on your build thread but have been following along from the shadows ha. I enjoy the Jeep build but that video put it over the top man! Killer truck. 👍
Thank you. It's a shit ton of work. Ha!

Reactions: Wildman