SOLD Mopar Grille Support Bumpers (and screw moparpartsoverstock.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylinesSuck

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Price
$20
I ordered these things end of April and it said ships in 3-5 days. 2 weeks later I start emailing them asking where my stuff is. No reply. End of May I ordered a pair from eBay and emailed moparpartsovertock.com and told them to cancel my order since they never even bothered to reply to me. Low and behold that evening I get a shipping notice. I got the package, then started the return process through their system saying take them back and refund my money including shipping. I said I'd hate to have to jump on my big ass Jeep forum and try to sell them as I would invariably wind up badmouthing them when I did. They never sent me any response what so ever. Terrible customer service, and they clearly got and read my messages as they shipped them out right after I sent them an email saying cancel my order. My loss is your gain. They were $34.45 shipped to me. $20 local pickup, or $25 shipped.

PXL_20230623_142440053.jpg

PXL_20230623_143230871.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: reddvltj
I will be removing my grille soon and may need these. Perhaps a dumb question but will they fit my 97 SE?

Blain said they fit everything except '98s. That being said, they fit my '98 as well. You can see them under your grill. The kind that don't fit are shorter because there's evidently a little platform built into the frame for them to sit on. No frame/platform = fits.

Hey, SkylinesSuck - I’ll take these if they’re still available. Will need you to ship them.

Status
Not open for further replies.