Mopar rock bumper for big money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord..that seems ridiculous but I guess if you want it bad enough

I had one and there's nothing special about them unless you want a factory Mopar part.

They're steel, they aren't the best design, and quite frankly I think they're overrated.

But, more power to you if they're your cup of tea.

I had one and there's nothing special about them unless you want a factory Mopar part.

They're steel, they aren't the best design, and quite frankly I think they're overrated.

But, more power to you if they're your cup of tea.

And if you paid that much for a setup wouldn't you fear scratching or denting it?

Reactions: BlueC
1688735086553.png

You guys are overlooking the real value here, "This is a mint condition Mopar rock crawler bumper set with LJ rock sliders." ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Frank M and PNW_LJ
Missing the corner guards and I believe a special exhaust tip was included with the full ‘package’.

I see you've also dealt with Nick. (crust)

Ahhh, Blaine. I’ve actually had nothing but good experiences with you. Of course, other than your friend crying to you regarding a fake story about me selling a transfer case out from under him, and you drinking his Kool-Aid and slandering me for it. I think his name was John Widdel? I’ve got receipts from that whole engagement if you’d be open to changing your mind. I know that’s quite the ask for you.

Reactions: Starrs and Wildman
Ahhh, Blaine. I’ve actually had nothing but good experiences with you. Of course, other than your friend crying to you regarding a fake story about me selling a transfer case out from under him, and you drinking his Kool-Aid and slandering me for it. I think his name was John Widdel? I’ve got receipts from that whole engagement if you’d be open to changing your mind. I know that’s quite the ask for you.

I was more referring my utter surprise that you didn't price out that Mopar package although in your case I suspect it would have been even higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.