Mopar Rock Crawler Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bar that protects the fog light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Where the fairlead and hook are. Look at that entire front brace piece that spans left to right that has the Jeep wording on it. It appears it dented in towards the winch.

No. Where the fairlead and hook are. Look at that entire front brace piece that spans left to right that has the Jeep wording on it. It appears it dented in towards the winch.

Yea, that bumper as definitely seen better days. For maybe 400-500 shipped it would be a chance worth taking. You could probably resell the winch for that price if you fixed the wiring

If I had a Jeep I was building to be a straight off road crawler and I knew it was going to get beat up and used very harshly then it would actually be perfect. But my that’s not my plan for this Jeep lol. Maybe my next one tho haha

98783D8A-3560-4BEC-BF47-2B64C5CB0F3B.jpeg
Is this what all the fuss is about??? I honestly take it for granted that I have one. Gave it a look over, and it really is a well built piece of equipment.

Reactions: Rubirob
View attachment 43522 Is this what all the fuss is about??? I honestly take it for granted that I have one. Gave it a look over, and it really is a well built piece of equipment.

Haha yes you are lucky! They are pretty nice, and now when I get one I know what winch I want to get for it! I know if I wait long enough and stay persistent, I will find one I much better condition than that one I just found..

Enjoy the bumper sir!! Soon I will be joining the club haha

Reactions: Starrs
Haha yes you are lucky! They are pretty nice, and now when I get one I know what winch I want to get for it! I know if I wait long enough and stay persistent, I will find one I much better condition than that one I just found..

Enjoy the bumper sir!! Soon I will be joining the club haha

If that 300 bumper is available that will be the deal of the year lol

Reactions: Rubirob
I was taking screenshots from eBay, and sending them over Tapatalk. So maybe that is why.

It has something to do with that, yep. Tapatalk is pretty poorly designed IMHO. They know that I think, they just fail to do anything about it.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Well I’d almost pull the trigger on that but they won’t ship to me lol..

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.