MORryde Tailgate Reinforcement Kit For $316.27 Plus Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleTJAZ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I just found this online....Memorial day sale if anyone is looking.

https://www.discountbandit.com/mor-ryde-tailgate-reinforcement-ki-jp54022.html?gs=1
1622231723861.png

They are like a broker. You place the order and then they forward it to a distributor. Kind of like some Amazon items. They seem legitimate . I just ordered one and about an hour later I received confirmation from the distributor in New York.
I know some others on the forum have used them successfully.

So just to confirm, this website is legit and they sell legit products and NOT knockoffs right?
if so I’m about to order.
also any suggestions as to where to order the actual extended part that the tire bolts to?
thanks

As far as ordering the extended tire bracket, do you guys have a preference for a certain distributor? One better than the other? Quadratec? 4wheelparts?

I ordered one on the 29th and it arrived today. Actually shipped from from about 15 miles across town LKQ/Keystone warehouse.
I haven't opened it yet but the package is in good condition and in a Morryde box.

Reactions: PNW Lj and pc1p
Awesome. As soon as I can find the extended part I need to hold the tire, I’ll place the order
Thanks.

What is the correct name for the part the tire bolts to? I’m having trouble finding it.
I’m pretty sure I’ll need an extended one. Tires are 35/12.50r16

Awesome. As soon as I can find the extended part I need to hold the tire, I’ll place the order
Thanks.
I wouldn't wait too long the price's are a little volatile. Last time they had them on sale for $297 I waited one day too long and they went to $360 overnight.

Ok so I’m reading some older threads on here and it looks like folks just use the factory spare tire carrier with the morryde so just going to find a stock spare tire carrier and add a spacer if I need to.
Thanks again.

That’s what I plan to do . I am taking a factory carrier and modifying it to get the tire up two additional inches to clear my bumper and keep it as tight to the tail gate as possible.

That’s what I plan to do . I am taking a factory carrier and modifying it to get the tire up two additional inches to clear my bumper and keep it as tight to the tail gate as possible.
That’s what I did, if you don’t have the vent or are up to remove it you could get another ~1/2”.

93352E37-E504-41BC-860C-AE0B64608003.jpeg

A741EE00-D9F1-4A34-A5F8-43BCB906882E.jpeg

Reactions: PurpleTJAZ
Status
Not open for further replies.