OP
OP
MountaineerTom

MountaineerTom

Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2018
South Carolina, USA
Since then added:
Bestop soft top, Smittybilt winch plate, Warn VR8000 winch, LOD front stubby bumper, LOD signature series rear bumper/tire carrier, LOD trail rack, Pro Comp 15x8 wheels, 31x10.50-15 BFG KM2's, Rubicon fender flares, Rubicon rocker guards, Savvy engine skid (mounted to OEM transfer skid), OME 2.5 inch spring lift, JKS front and read track bars, JKS front quick disconnect sway bar links, JKS rear sway bar links, Poison Spider hood vent, B&M auot trans cooler and trans temp gauge, Rusty's Off Road radiator skid, 30 inch locking tool box mounted in the back (easily removable to reinstall the rear seat when needed).
IMG_6341.JPG IMG_6339.JPG

IMG_6265.JPG IMG_6075.JPG
2.JPG Z.JPG IMG_5020.JPG IMG_5211.JPG IMG_3112.JPG

OP
OP
MountaineerTom

MountaineerTom

Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2018
South Carolina, USA
Great looking LJ, did you use the seat mounting bracket locations to bolt in the tool box or just mount to the tub?
I set it on hockey pucks to raise it up high enough to clear the floor mounted seat tracks, used a 7/16 - 20 bolt into where the seat belts go and two J hooks into the footman loops in the floor. I also cut some fuel line I had laying around and split it down the side and put over the edge of the seat tracks in case they did hit the bottom of the tool box, so it wouldn't rattle. It works out really well. I've since put a sleeve over the threaded part of the bolt under the tool box so someone couldn't turn the bolt out with pliers. It hold quite a bit.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004JASGJ4/?tag=wranglerorg-20

IMG_3099.JPG IMG_3101.JPG IMG_3098.JPG IMG_3100.JPG

OP
OP
MountaineerTom

MountaineerTom

Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2018
South Carolina, USA
After getting a good deal on some new MOPAR rock rails from @rubicon 3 , I pulled the diamond plate rubicon rocker guards off and put these on. My Jeep isn't a Rubicon so it didn't come with the nutserts installed. I bought some and installed them when I bought the diamond plate rockers from someone. These bolted up to the same nutersts. And for reference, those are the wider Rubicon fender flares.

Thanks @rubicon 3 . Good guy to deal with.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

OP
OP
MountaineerTom

MountaineerTom

Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2018
South Carolina, USA
I’m happy with them. When I bought the lift, I got the body lift and MML also that comes with the Ultimate kit from DPG Off road in case I decide to go to 33’s. But if I do that I think I’ll have a buddy of mine regear it to 4:88. The 31’s do fine with my 42RLE Auto Trans.

Donations

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum's operating expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members.

Donate

Ride of the Month

Congratulations to Kiwi TJ for winning the November 2018 Ride of the Month!

November 2018 Ride of the Month

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TruckerDawgTJ63