My Centramatics got better

Your reviews make me wish i could try them out, but for JK's you have to run a 2" spacer or something crazy.

Your reviews make me wish i could try them out, but for JK's you have to run a 2" spacer or something crazy.
Have you called them for more details. They are very pleasant to deal with on the phone from my experience.

Looks like i have just enough offset to have room for weights, but not enough around circumference. Actually had to remove two weights to fit one of the rear wheels.

View attachment 286671View attachment 286672

exact that
Something doesn’t seem right, the centramatics should have more or less the same clearance the whole way around (aside from the small bump at one end from their manufacturing).

Something doesn’t seem right, the centramatics should have more or less the same clearance the whole way around (aside from the small bump at one end from their manufacturing).
Ummm my English may be off a bit, running on two nights with no sleep.
I believe i have same clearance whole way around, besides that 1 bump. No complains about that, my initial post was simply a statement of how tight the fit is, and i was wondering if anyone else with 15" rim have more/less room, since not all rims of same dimensions.
Tworley said that he can fit 1 layer of weights, and i responded with a pic of how i have no room for even 1 layer under centramatics.
That is roughly it... sorry if i confused you somewhere

Ummm my English may be off a bit, running on two nights with no sleep.
I believe i have same clearance whole way around, besides that 1 bump. No complains about that, my initial post was simply a statement of how tight the fit is, and i was wondering if anyone else with 15" rim have more/less room, since not all rims of same dimensions.
Tworley said that he can fit 1 layer of weights, and i responded with a pic of how i have no room for even 1 layer under centramatics.
That is roughly it... sorry if i confused you somewhere
It must just be perspective in the pictures, at a glance it looks as if the centramatic is a few millimeters away in the second picture but a decent bit further in the first picture (with the weights). Perhaps the weights being present there is playing a trick on the eyes.

I currently have beads in my tires and I'm thinking about trying centramatics as well. I'm wondering though if they would work well together or counteract each other?

Got my suspension changes done today, finally. And put my new tire/wheel package on the LJR.
Vision MANX w/Cooper Evolution 35 x 12.5 x 15" 3.75" BS.

FWIW 1 wheel took 3 weights, one 2 and one 1. The other 2 of 5 took no weights. My new Centramatics are here also but think I'll drive this as is so I can get a feel for it all before installing them. Hells bells, I've only driven it the LJ 50 miles since I got it so gonna be feeling out new Rancho shocks, lower lift (still at 5"), and tires & wheels. Don't think I'll take a test run today in what's looking like 4 - 6" of snow so far today - our first of the year.

Rock on...

Got my suspension changes done today, finally. And put my new tire/wheel package on the LJR.

FWIW 1 wheel took 3 weights, one 2 and one 1. The other 2 of 5 took no weights. My new Centramatics are here also but think I'll drive this as is so I can get a feel for it all before installing them. Hells bells, I've only driven it the LJ 50 miles since I got it so gonna be feeling out new Rancho shocks, lower lift (still at 5"), and tires & wheels. Don't think I'll take a test run today in what's looking like 4 - 6" of snow so far today - our first of the year.

Rock on...

That's impressive. My stt pros took a bunch of weight to balance. Several ounces per wheel.

I can confirm that everything fits fine on a 2004 with rear discs. Have fun!
My son-in-law, a mine mechanic just got hornswaggled into installing them for my Christmas present. Beats the heck out of another gift card and saves him a buck. Of course, I'll be there for support..🍺. He's gonna hate my new aluminum wheels; he despises 'chrome'.

I remembered reading someone had that issue, kind of why I posted. I don't know if the Evolutions are all that less aggressive than the STT or if it has nothing to do with it.
It might have been me, lol.

When first installed in Colorado a couple of them had 7oz and none had less than 4 and Sri weren't balanced for crap. Second attempt at least got them balanced, so I didn't look the gift horse in the mouth and haven't counted it up. There's still a bunch of it on there though.

It might have been me, lol.

When first installed in Colorado a couple of them had 7oz and none had less than 4 and Sri weren't balanced for crap. Second attempt at least got them balanced, so I didn't look the gift horse in the mouth and haven't counted it up. There's still a bunch of it on there though.
But I haven't driven it yet so it's on faith. They did put a "No weights required" sticker on the 2.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low

Rock on...
Don't forget to rotate them from front to back in an x-pattern. It helps to even treadwear out.

Reactions: NOTNSUV