My suspension is too high (looking for advice)

Find some off-roaders near you and see where they get inspected, you should be able to find someone willing to pass it.
2X, any jeep clubs or 4x4 clubs with higher lifted vehicle might be able to suggest a I inspection shop 4x4 friendly. Good luck!

Throw some Bushcracker knockoff pocket flares on make it look lower or find another inspection place. I got mine inspected a few days ago with illegal window tint. The guy could care less.
Rubi tinted.jpg

Hi, So I found a clean, rust free 06 manual Rubicon but I'm running into an interesting problem. I'm in Mass and the 6 inch lift that came with it will not pass inspection. Or at least my local guy said its too high. To complicate matters, it has a long arm set up so those original mounts are gone. I'm left with trying to find a place that will issue the sticker, which I think is unlikely, or figure something out with what I have. I've read enough to start to understand that I'm in for an uphill battle but I'm curious to hear what folks have done successfully. Any knowledge or feedback is very much welcomed.

View attachment 188040
Put 20 bags of concrete in the back seat for inspection 😂