Need help identifying this bumper

Igoo65

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I recently saw a rear bumper on BFH Garage and would like to know if anyone knows what brand it is? I will post the video from Youtube. The bumper is shown in the first couple of minutes.

Thanks,
Igoo65

Did you have to cut the cross member to recess the receiver hitch?
Yes, though it might be less of a concern on an LJ with the second crossmember back there. @jjvw 's would be worth looking at since his is a TJ and he kept it sticking out a little more, but tucked as much as is likely reasonable.

Reactions: Tob and Igoo65
Yes, though it might be less of a concern on an LJ with the second crossmember back there. @jjvw 's would be worth looking at since his is a TJ and he kept it sticking out a little more, but tucked as much as is likely reasonable.
The gas tank determined how far I could recess the sleeve. The sleeve and inserted hitch are about 3/8" away from plastic. It might even be flush to the back of the crossmember. The pin is right in front of the bumper face with room for a locking pin. So the position of the pin can also determine what the sleeve depth is, depending on the thickness of the bumper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tob and Igoo65
The gas tank determined how far I could recess the sleeve. The sleeve and inserted hitch are about 3/8" away from plastic. It might even be flush to the back of the crossmember. The pin is right in front of the bumper face with room for a locking pin. So the position of the pin can also determine what the sleeve depth is, depending on the thickness of the bumper.
I will talk to you guys this weekend. Thanks!

Reactions: jjvw