Need new coils for a YJ

Rukus

I know this is the TJ forum... stay with me...
So I'm working on a friends YJ that we put a Pro Comp Coil conversion on years ago. (made about 110 of them). Now we need replacement coils. Of course the kit is no longer made. However... I know the specs.
Where can I get these wither made or does anyone know a "remade" brand/manufacturer?

The Front- 14.82- Free Height
188 ibs/inch spring rate
3.87 ID
.56 Wire diameter
weighs 10.5lbs

The Rear- 16.33 Free Height
148- lbs/ inch Spring Rate
3.9 Id
.531 Wire diameter
weight 9.5 lbs

Last edited:
What is the height of the spring you are looking to get? It looks like OME heavy springs. They come in @~2" lift over stock TJ. Stock TJ is 12" front, 8" rear spring height when on the vehicle. Your tire size will help guide you to what size spring you need. Those OME springs will allow a 32" tire to fit without rub in all but the extreme offroad conditions.

This was a Pro Comp 5" Coil conversion lift for the YJ. (short Arm)

I know this is the TJ forum... stay with me...
So I'm working on a friends YJ that we put a Pro Comp Coil conversion on years ago. (made about 110 of them). Now we need replacement coils. Of course the kit is no longer made. However... I know the specs.
Where can I get these wither made or does anyone know a "remade" brand/manufacturer?

188 ibs/inch spring rate
3.87 ID
.56 Wire diameter
weighs 10.5lbs

148- lbs/ inch Spring Rate
3.9 Id
.531 Wire diameter
weight 9.5 lbs
Eaton
https://www.eatondetroitspring.com/coil-springs/

Reactions: DrDmoney
Thank you for the help! The lift is esentially a short arm TJ kit... that's why I posted din the TJ forum... I think Eaton is the answer I've been looking for... on a side note... I don't see a "button" to like post. hmmm?

Post pics of the springs and the conversion. If it really is a TJ conversion, then finding replacements should be fairly easy. Plus it would be fun to see this kit. I've only read about it and the one QA1 did way back when.

I'll post pics... Not "really" a TJ conversion. Pro Comp did it soon after the TJs came out and many parts were used from the TJ kits. I'll post pic tomorrow. Raining here in Chicago