Need new headlights...

Stupid question. The knockoffs you linked above show a 35W & 75W version. I see others that have 35w low beams and 75w high beams. Is this some sort of typo from the amazon listing or am I missing something? I know with HIDs they have dual w but just wanna make sure I’m right before I pull the trigger on a set.

The 35w version is the one you want. Believe it or not, from what I've seen, the 35w version is brighter than the 75w version, which is likely due to the reflectors on the 35w version being a better design (identical to the Truck Lites).

Reactions: SpikeMaul
I picked up a set of used JK headlights on Craigslist with bulbs for $30. Had to buy the adapters from Amazon ($10). Hell of a lot better than the stock lights.

JK Headlights.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up a set of used JK headlights on Craigslist with bulbs for $30. Had to buy the adapters from Amazon ($10). Hell of a lot better than the stock lights.
That’s what I’m currently running but one low beam headlight goes out every time you switch from highs to lows. Unfortunately they were on when I bought it, and is really the only mod on the Jeep. I’ve replaced the bulbs( wearing gloves, no finger oils) and the same one keeps screwing up. It didn’t have a relay installed to go with the HIDs so I figure it may have stressed the factory wiring. I plan on installing relays and knockoff LEDs to remedy this, Fingers crossed