Netflix: The Sears of video streaming?

The last few seasons have been pretty good... especially since they’ve been basically advertising to get cancelled!

Oh yes, I love how they are making fun of the PC people now as well. I still watch that show anytime a new season comes out. I’ve always been a fan.

Yes. According to Wikipedia it's still in production. It's very critically acclaimed overseas too.

You know what was an amazing show? Broadchurch! It’s a BBC show, but Netflix has the streaming rights.

That show is just mind-blowing how good it is!

Reactions: rasband
Broadchurch huh? I'll have to check it out.

Oh believe me, you'll thank me that you did. It ended after three seasons, but from what I've read, it's one of the biggest hit TV shows in the UK ever.

The production quality of that show (as well as the acting and directing) is absolutely top notch.

Peaky Blinders on Netflix.
I think I'm in season 3 and I just have not really gotten into it. It is entertaining, but I just can't rave about it. I may just need to pay a little more attention to it.

Some others I've enjoyed;
Godless
The Haunting of Hill House
Making a Murder season 2
One Strange Rock: I watched it before it was on Netflix, pretty good documentary about Earth/Us.
Maniac: Wierd but entertaining
The Vietnam War by Ken Burns/Lynn Novak: Probably the best documentary series on the Vietnam War
Shimmer Lake

Try The Last Kingdom, based on history of the Danes coming to England. Not a documentary but entertaining. Lots of blood and the Vikings didn't beat around the bush.

Reactions: Chris
I watched it out of boredom, glad I did, it was pretty good.

Ok, Broadchurch is awesome, I want to skip ahead but, dang, every time I think I figure it out something changes.

Broadchurch only gets better. Trust me, it’s well worth it.

The best thing is that each season is good. Not one single season feels like it’s lacking over the rest.

"Netflix Original" has become the new "Straight to DVD" plus they are trying to clawback profits. means they will be throwing a lot of shit at the wall to see what sticks