New from Georgia

Next, to mount the spare jack on the front bumper. Moving right along.
IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1051.JPG
IMG_1045.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Reactions: Chris
Well that was easy, NOT!! I never want to drill nine holes in quarter inch steel with a hand drill again.View attachment 14518View attachment 14519

I know how you feel man... I had to drill some of those holes through probably 1/2" steel with a 1/2" drill bit... Wow, I never want to do that again, that's all I can say!

Why put such an essential recovery tool on the lowest and first point of impact to obstacles..?

Why put such an essential recovery tool on the lowest and first point of impact to obstacles..?

Because it's a spare. And so far I've impacted the rear twice sliding, and never the front, plus I don't want that thing anywhere near the windshield or in the cab. But, your point is well taken.

Reactions: dylansalrin
Glad it wasn't around here when this happened, but hey if it was I probably wouldn't have to replace the bumper(300-400), I could just replace the Hi Lift(80-100). If I could get out without it that is.
da7761b544e6dfb60fdd850c4ca2a471.jpg

Glad it wasn't around here when this happened, but hey if it was I probably wouldn't have to replace the bumper(300-400), I could just replace the Hi Lift(80-100). If I could get out without it that is.View attachment 17088

You can get a brand new stock bumper for next to nothing, if you want one.

Hmm, already ordered a stubby with a tow rated hitch. So really the impact gave me a good excuse to get a new bumper. I'll also get a little more clearance by removing the tow hitch. But thanks.