New from New York!

jwrangler187

Supporting Member
my name is kyle, im from Hilton ny. I am new to the forum (a silent lurker for a few months) I have had a few jeeps 97 se, 04 sport, 99 sahara, 06 unlimited (current) I recently traded in my 04 to get this 2006 unlimited. its modified and I will need help deciphering what's been done to it. The previous owner was from Nevada, anyone recognize this jeep. he was constantly taking it off road to all of the western areas. this jeep has 72k with a new jasper engine. auto it looks like it has updated axles as well.

20181023_145241.jpg
20181023_145300.jpg

Reactions: rasband and Chris
shes in storage now Rochester winters destroy these jeeps. I have only had it 2 weeks before putting it into storage

vin 1j4fa44s16p759163

Hot damn man, that's a clean looking Unlimited! Someone took good care of that thing.

Don't let it get all rusted out with those salted roads they have up there in NY!

she will never see salt, snow or winter. They are fun in the winter but they become destroyed and worthless within a few years. I have 9 vehicles, 7 are summer only... they throw salt every chance they get...

Reactions: rasband
she will never see salt, snow or winter. They are fun in the winter but they become destroyed and worthless within a few years. I have 9 vehicles, 7 are summer only... they throw salt every chance they get...

Good lord that's a lot of vehicles!

I don't blame you though. I would only drive that thing in the Spring and Summer when the roads are 100% dry, free of salt. I've seen how quickly that salt can end up turning the underside into a rust bucket. Mine is rust free, and I intend to keep it that way too!

I guess with that many vehicles it might be worth it to invest in a barn ;)