New Guy From NC

Welcome!

Whereabouts in NC are you? I'm over on the coast with pretty much the exact same Jeep.. just more mechanical issues.

I'm at 114k miles. I picked the jeep up off of the original owner who used it as a kind of commuter car (don't ask) and did some light off roading every now and then.

1: I don't think he ever serviced the transmission. I did a flush when it began to act up and the fluid was damn near black. Now it won't shift properly (Hesitates) until it's warmed up.

2: It was in an accident a few years back, 40mph into a guard rail in Chicago. There are still some front end suspension issues that I didn't know about until I got it and began researching various elements of the suspension. Because of that, my axle sits about 1" to the right.

3: This is probably just a mileage thing, my front locker light is blinking at me while I drive. The shop thinks its electrical.

4: I throw an intermittent CEL for the o2 sensor (2nd bank, 2nd sensor) that's showing codes for both high and low voltage on the sensor. I also occasionally throw a p0175 which is a "running rich" code. Like I said, the previous owner, I don't think he did any preventive maintenance on this thing other than oil changes and brakes so this coming weekend I'm going to pull the TB apart and clean it, then probably begin buying injectors to replace those. Already did the fuel filter.