New(?) Guy

LJ4TJ

Mechanically Challenged
Supporting Member
Hey, gang. I've been lurking around for over a year now and decided I'm way overdue to introduce myself and say hi. I go by TJ and drive an LJ, so that's how I came up with the user name. I guess any other pertinent information should be in my profile. I'm incredibly grateful for this forum and have used the wealth of information available here to help me with a number of decisions and projects, both major and minor. You haven't steered me wrong yet. I wish I could contribute some expertise of my own and give back to the forum, since it has given so much to me. But alas, I am indeed mechanically challenged, so you'll have to make due with my glowing personality. Anyway, I'm really glad to be here, and thank you so much for all the help provided, past and future.

Hey, gang. I've been lurking around for over a year now and decided I'm way overdue to introduce myself and say hi. I go by TJ and drive an LJ, so that's how I came up with the user name. I guess any other pertinent information should be in my profile. I'm incredibly grateful for this forum and have used the wealth of information available here to help me with a number of decisions and projects, both major and minor. You haven't steered me wrong yet. I wish I could contribute some expertise of my own and give back to the forum, since it has given so much to me. But alas, I am indeed mechanically challenged, so you'll have to make due with my glowing personality. Anyway, I'm really glad to be here, and thank you so much for all the help provided, past and future.

Welcome!
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Reactions: LJ4TJ