• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

New in the Family

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Whaaaaaaaaa!? Europe got the older Grand Cherokees with Hemi engines? Wow... I'm so jealous. Here all they came with was a crappy, underpowered V8 (not a Hemi) that is filled with problems.

That's awesome!

tman66

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Whaaaaaaaaa!? Europe got the older Grand Cherokees with Hemi engines? Wow... I'm so jealous. Here all they came with was a crappy, underpowered V8 (not a Hemi) that is filled with problems.

That's awesome!
I think they had the 5.7, I can kinda remember people bringing them to the drag strip.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Nice score!
You're right, my bad! I was thinking of the WJ, not the WK.

The trade off is that with the newer WK you get independent suspension, whereas the WJ still has the solid axles, but no Hemi option (just the shitty V8 instead).

I always thought a WJ would be cool with a Hemi, because then you'd have an awesome engine, and solid axles.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
It looks great. I'd like to see it with a small lift and some aggressive looking tires. I'm sure it would look good like that!

Ahow74

Had one and loved it but with the shitty 3.7. Id have definitely kept it if mine had the hemi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk