WTB: New member in Florida looking for nice 5-speed manual TJ Rubicon

Thanks Wildman! I like the second one you sent better but the price on this one is almost irresistible. What dealer is this? When I click on link it just takes me to FB but not listing. Thank you for your service!

You'll have to contact the person who posted it since he didn't list the dealer. I'm a little suspect of the price and worry it might have rust?
The second one is a lot nicer IMO and closer to you.
Good luck on your search. There are TJ/LJ for Sale groups on facebook that you can join and rigs will come up. Thankfully prices are coming down.

Thank you.

Edit: First TJ is in Winchester Va at D&M Auto Sales

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=222114804301349&set=pcb.222115117634651

You'll have to contact the person who posted it since he didn't list the dealer. I'm a little suspect of the price and worry it might have rust?
The second one is a lot nicer IMO and closer to you.
Good luck on your search. There are TJ/LJ for Sale groups on facebook that you can join and rigs will come up. Thankfully prices are coming down.

Thank you.

Edit: First TJ is in Winchester Va at D&M Auto Sales

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=222114804301349&set=pcb.222115117634651

I know to ask about rust as first question. I’ll see what they say. Really like second one but dang, 18.5k seems a lot to ask

I know to ask about rust as first question. I’ll see what they say. Really like second one but dang, 18.5k seems a lot to ask

In his posts on Facebook he claims the frame is OK and that there is one rust spot on the body.

Yes $18.5K is a lot NOW for a Rubicon TJ. That is what they sold for about 2 years ago. I'd say offer what you feel is reasonable.

not going to mention any names but we have a member on here from Fleming Island, Florida that has just what you need. I can guarantee you it has no parts on it from Autozone or Oreily's on it. you'll have to pick it up late at night though and I'd push it down the road a ways before starting it up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would recommend using the wd40 that's under the seats to keep the noise and squeeks to a minimum

• Haha
Reactions: tr21triton
Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and sent me TJ’s to consider. I found a 2005 LJ that is only 1.5 hours from me. It is a one owner, always based in Florida with 130k miles and no mods. The Carfax blew my mind, the owner has religiously maintained it since new. I am picking it up on Thursday and will post some pictures. LJ’s are welcome here right??