New member, Sanford NC

sgtjdgelinas

TJ Enthusiast
Picked up a 97 TJ a few weeks ago, already got a lot of great information on here, and everybody has been very friendly.

IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG

Reactions: CRGR and Txbigun
Welcome! Good looking TJ with the best TJ color. If you see a red Silverado SS riding around Sanford its my old truck. Guy who bought it drove to Nashville from there to pick it up.

Reactions: Chris
Now you just got to take the doors off.

Doors off and top off has the be the best experience ever.

Whenever I see a wrangler out there with the hard top on and the doors rolled up on a beautiful spring or summer day I question why they even bought one. It definitely can't for the driving dynamics or fuel economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whenever I see a wrangler out there with the hard top on and the doors rolled up on a beautiful spring or summer day I question why they even bought one.

It's been in the UPPER 70s this week and it's killing me that my slide in camper in the middle Bay is blocking my hardtop hoist

Reactions: FTI76
The last few years we've been having very mild weather for the northeast. The hard top goes on later in the fall and comes off earlier in the spring. Still not in the clear though, but once April hits its coming off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now you just got to take the doors off.

Doors off and top off has the be the best experience ever.
I had an XJ that I modified to make the front doors removable, and it was awesome, but the mirror I fabbed to fit that won't bolt onto the TJ, so I gotta make or buy some for it. I'd like to put CJ mirrors on it.