New to the forum Hello everyone!

@HunterSmith2003TJ

I would like to throw my hat in the ring for getting you some of these future mods. PM me a list and I will see what I can do for you. Have lot's of great deals available that fit within what you are describing. Nice looking ride so far. Btw, stay at 17" rims, if you upgrade to 35s. IMO 18s would start looking funkie. <<< again just me.

You also do not want to get into the "E" range for load capacity either. Those would ride pretty stiff, even at 28 psi.

Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen
And I appreciate the advice on wheel sizes and load ranges. I'm actually already running 10 ply (which is load range e) and their not bad. Dirt roads are a little bumpy but that's to be expected. Around town and on road the bilstein's absorb a lot of bump I hardly feel anything. I went for 10 plys for longevity. These have been on for close to 2 1/2 years and their just now under half tread so i think their doing pretty good!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I love Bilsteins... The way they ride is just so fantastic.
Agreed!! Best money I've spent so far! I was hesitant at first with them being. Lose to 98 a pop and steep shipping since their an under pressure component but I'm very satisfied with the end results!

It's funny because I hear a lot of people say they hate the way the Bilsteins ride, but I don't see how that's possible at all. They ride smooth as hell to me.

It's funny because I hear a lot of people say they hate the way the Bilsteins ride, but I don't see how that's possible at all. They ride smooth as hell to me.
Oh yes they do! I don't see how people think they ride bad. I mean lots of auto companies use them for a reason in factory applications and quite a few off road packages. Like you said they ride smooth as hell!

Oh yes they do! I don't see how people think they ride bad. I mean lots of auto companies use them for a reason in factory applications and quite a few off road packages. Like you said they ride smooth as hell!

Yep, I absolutely love the way they ride. Used them on every vehicle I've ever owned for shocks.

Reactions: HunterSmith2003TJ