New Tool Day

Link? I'm seeing $179

Add the bundled batteries, they are two different SKUs. Pickup the inflator locally, set the batteries to pickup elsewhere, and don’t pick up or cancel after you’ve picked up the inflator. Effective price $110

Reactions: L J
Ok so today I went to Harbor Freight to get a Creeper because 90% of my tools and my Creeper are at work.

Walked in looking to spend $20 or so dollars and $106.00 later Walked out.

Here is what I picked up.

20240608_142141.jpg
20240608_142150.jpg
20240608_143100.jpg

I did need the Torx bits because like I said mine were at work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
Went to Harbor Freight to get a Rip Saw as part of the Hercules deals they always seem to be running; Charger/5Ah battery/20v tool for $99. While I was there I walked past their “as is” table and seen a 3 speed 1/2” drive compact impact that was marked down. One of their employees happen to walk by and says everything there was an additional 40% off today and had a 5 day warranty so if it didn’t work when I got home I could return it. It worked like a champ for $23. It was missing the belt clip but I don’t really care about that. I’ll probably use it to throw in the Jeep tool box for trips.

IMG_8899.jpeg

Went to Harbor Freight to get a Rip Saw as part of the Hercules deals they always seem to be running; Charger/5Ah battery/20v tool for $99. While I was there I walked past their “as is” table and seen a 3 speed 1/2” drive compact impact that was marked down. One of their employees happen to walk by and says everything there was an additional 40% off today and had a 5 day warranty so if it didn’t work when I got home I could return it. It worked like a champ for $23. It was missing the belt clip but I don’t really care about that. I’ll probably use it to throw in the Jeep tool box for trips.

View attachment 533485

Gotta love Harbor Freight!!!