New Vibration

I will only have one centering ball to replace on the front? There isnt one on the rear?
Your itchyDong centering ball should be centered. One typically hangs lower than the other. if you have one in the rear, you should feel a bad pain in your rear. If not, you are now a non-gender based Democrat that approves of taking it up the @$$. Nancy Pelosi now loves you.

Reactions: TJ Jim
I just watched the Tom woods video. Glad I did. I didn’t realize there was a centering ball. Am I correct that my LJ (non rubicon with a stock rear driveshaft) will only have one centering ball to replace on the front? There isnt one on the rear?
Yes, you are correct. 3 joints and a socket yoke (centering ball) in the front and just 2 joints in the rear. For the centering ball, to replace it you will need to replace the entire socket yoke. Your stock shaft will have a non-greaseable socket yoke and a rubber boot that protects it and is supposed to hold the grease. That boot is probably cracked so I recommend getting rid of the boot and replacing the socket yoke with a greaseable one, spicer part number 211355X.

Look closely at the centering pin too, the part that the centering ball rides on. If it is damaged or worn the shaft is a lost cause. The centering pin should be smooth and cylindrical, no taper, grooves, or other visible wear.

Reactions: TRE3TOP
Your itchyDong centering ball should be centered. One typically hangs lower than the other. if you have one in the rear, you should feel a bad pain in your rear. If not, you are now a non-gender based Democrat that approves of taking it up the @$$. Nancy Pelosi now loves you.
Whoa 😳 🤣