News + current events

Obviously I haven't seen everything, since he was only found guilty of reckless homicide. What I have seen was that guy pull a knife during what looked like a drunken argument, then he started slashing at people. How did it start and what else happened that kept this from being 2nd degree?

Not everything was on video and I haven't followed it that closely but here's what I think was happening.

Somehow he or another person with him lost their phone.

He went back to look for the phone using his goggles.

The "kids" started saying he was a pedophile giving him shit. Other people also join in including some adults.

At some point the "kids" showed him a phone in a bag.

At some point the "kids" knocked his goggles out of his hands and they were lost in the water.

Off camera either he hit a woman or she hit him.

They started pushing him and knocked him down into the water and continued pushing him.

He gets up pulls a knife out of his pocket mostly unnoticed.

Kid proceeds to push him and gets a knife to the stomach.

More people aren't realizing fast enough what he's doing so they take a turn at the knife.

Reactions: srimes and BlueC
I did not see any of this in Bradenton last week.

https://taphaps.com/jaimie-ayer-sex-5-daughter-friends-24b/

A 40-year-old mother from Bradenton, Florida, was “gang-banged” by five of her daughter’s male friends from high school. The illicit encounter went down during a party at her home in Manatee County. When the cops showed up at the scene, the woman was drunk, and they soon learned the sick reason why it all went down.

JaimieAyer4-678x335.jpg

Jaimie-Ayer1-1-768x768-678x678.jpg

• Puke
Reactions: B252 and BlueC

21-Year-Old Skier Dies Trying to Jump Over Colorado Highway​

via GoFundMe

Colorado’s skiing community is mourning after a 21-year-old skier died this week while attempting an incredibly dangerous stunt: jumping over a major highway near the Berthoud Pass Summit.

The Grand County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release Wednesday that emergency responders were dispatched after a 911 call reporting a “skiing accident” that had left a young man “unconscious and not breathing.”
As first responders arrived, they “determined that the male subject was deceased,” police said.

“The preliminary investigation revealed that the victim was attempting to perform a high-risk skiing stunt by trying to clear the width of Highway 40 and unfortunately lacked the necessary speed and distance and subsequently landed on the highway pavement,” the sheriff’s office said, noting that the man had been wearing a “helmet and other protective gear.”
While police have not yet disclosed the man’s identity, friends and family have publicly identified the man as Dallas LeBeau, who was well-known in the skiing community.

A GoFundMe set up on behalf of LeBeau’s mother describes him as “one of the most joyful and kind people you could ever meet. He was always raising good spirits and loved to ski ever since he was 2.”
The nonprofit Winter Park & Fraser Chamber, which offers resources to residents and tourists alike on skiing and other popular activities in Grand County, released a statement acknowledging the “great sorrow within our community” after LeBeau’s death and urged anything struggling with grief to reach out for help.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/21-old-skier-dies-trying-114728660.html

1713209450213.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: B252 and DaveC
Sex for KFC: What REALLY happened between guards and inmates at California women's prison where Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman served time as it's shut down over 'rape club' scandal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hlin-Felicity-Huffman-Heidi-Fleiss-close.html

A notorious prison in California - known as the 'rape club' by inmates, and 'club fed' for celebrity inmates like Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin - will be closed down after years of rampant sexual abuse by staff against female prisoners.
Some of the inmates at FCI Dublin, located about 21 miles east of Oakland, were already being moved to other prisons on Monday when officials with the Federal Bureau of Prisons announced plans to close the facility.
Bureau of Prisons Director Colette Peters confirmed to DailyMail.com the agency took 'unprecedented steps and provided a tremendous amount of resources to address culture, recruitment and retention, aging infrastructure - and most critical - employee misconduct.

A judge had appointed a special master to oversee reforms at FCI Dublin after a bombshell investigation in 2021 revealed prison staff were having sex with inmates, including former warden Ray Garcia.
Sex between a prisoner worker and inmate is illegal because correctional employees could use their position of power over the wards.

At least eight FCI Dublin employees so far have been charged with abusing inmates since 2021.

Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss - who served three years of her tax evasion and money laundering charges at FCI Dublin from 1997 to 2000 - told DailyMail.com it was common knowledge guards had sexual relationships with prisoners.
Fleiss said she was shocked the prison is closing, but was not surprised the guard-on-inmate sexual abuses continued years after she did her time at Dublin because 'everyone knew it was happening all the time.'
'When I was there, there were inmates eating Kentucky Fried Chicken,' Fleiss told DailyMail.com on Monday. 'And you knew right away they were f**king the guards because that fried chicken definitely did not come from the prison menu.'

'I remember one woman told me, 'Hey, look at this,' and then she showed me her lingerie as she was eating her KFC.
'All I said to her was, 'Oh, that's nice,' but what I really though was, 'None of my girls had to f**k for fried chicken!''
Fleiss said she initially did four months of her time at the facility's medium security camp, which is known as a 'club fed' area where other famous inmates like Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin did their time for their involvement in the college admissions scandal.
But after she threw a chair at a guard, Fleiss said she was sent to the 'big house' at Dublin, where she saw moldy carpets and cells that were dilapidating.

During her three years at Dublin, Fleiss said one of her former prison pals started having sex with a prison guard named 'Hyson' who was known by all the female inmates as a flirtatious charmer.
That former prison guard - Jon C. Hyson - was eventually charged with 17 counts of sex with inmates and five counts of lying to
investigators. He was accused of asking two inmates to perform a sex act with each other and allegedly received oral sex from an inmate.
He also was charged with engaging in 14 sex acts with at least two inmates and lying to Department of Justice investigators.

Hyson pleaded guilty in 1999 to four charges of illegal sexual acts, one charge of attempting to engage in a sex act and one charge of making a false statement to the FBI, according to the San Francisco Gate.

83678743-13311355-image-a-5_1713216728134.jpg

Former FCI Dublin warden Ray Garcia, left, was convicted in 2022 and was sentenced to nearly six years in prison for sexually abusing three inmates and lying to federal officials about it

83679167-13311355-image-m-12_1713217075569.jpg

Heidi Fleiss is pictured with girlfriend 'Sylvia,' who were both inmates at FCI Dublin in 1999

Screenshot_2024-04-15_191643_jpg-3189118.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: B252

I haven't been at work for a week or two now and won't be fit a while so I don't know details, but seems pretty sure one of the controllers screwed the pooch big time. And for clarity I work in a facility about an hour from there that works planes in and out of that airport but the control tower itself is physically at the field and they were the ones that did whatever happened, not us. But yeah, looks bad. Not even close to the most egregious controller error I've seen though. When I eventually get details I'll share what I can.

I haven't been at work for a week or two now and won't be fit a while so I don't know details, but seems pretty sure one of the controllers screwed the pooch big time. And for clarity I work in a facility about an hour from there that works planes in and out of that airport but the control tower itself is physically at the field and they were the ones that did whatever happened, not us. But yeah, looks bad. Not even close to the most egregious controller error I've seen though. When I eventually get details I'll share what I can.

Curiosity, about how much time would it take for one of those planes taxing to come to a complete stop or turn in a situation like that? As big as they are, I can't imagine they're nimble.

I actually don't know, but I think not very quick when they are heavy with fuel and going 100mph getting ready to take off. Just depends on how close they were to actually lifting off I guess. I've never worked in a tower a day in my life. It's something I always wanted to do, but never had the chance. I only deal with the little blips on the radar after they are already in the air.

Reactions: BlueC

Man with Britain's largest penis reveals the downsides - from getting thrown out of yoga because others assumed he was aroused to being used by a date who wanted to show him off on OnlyFans​

• Matt Barr, who has the biggest penis in Britain, appeared on This Morning today
A man with the biggest penis in Britain has revealed that being so well-endowed comes with a number of problems.

According to Matt Barr, 40, who made the comment while appearing on This Morning today, he first realised he had a bigger penis (measuring in at more than 12 inches) than his peers during showers after PE.

And he said that despite the myth that bigger is better, as a shy youngster, he wanted to be 'normal' like his peers.

In addition, he added, the size of his penis comes with its own set of problems, including difficulties when he was dating.

Matt explained: 'It's difficult, because it's not something you really spring on people as a surprise, because it just does scare people away generally.

'But obviously [you don't want to be] creepy and bring it up too early. [So] how you start that conversation?'

He added that the size of his penis had got him into trouble once during a yoga class, when he was asked to leave as it was thought he was aroused due to the size of his appendage.

According to Matt: 'I was wearing a very baggy shirt and shorts [but because of the] yoga positions, people just got the wrong idea.

'And that's the way it sometimes goes, but you can you can dress normally, baggy clothing, and it's not too difficult.'

But that wasn't the worst experience he has had - describing a worse situation, Matt revealed that once he went on a date, during which the woman he was seeing had an 'ulterior motive'.

While Matt thought it was a 'normal date', it turned out he'd been asked out by the woman as she wanted him to appear on her OnlyFans and use him to make money.

When This Morning host Ben Shephard asked if Matt had considered having an operation to minimise the size of his penis, he explained that he likely wouldn't.

Matt explained: 'I have looked into this - it's very expensive surgery, it costs about £15,000 roughly.

'It's not done very often. It's only done normally, in the cases of tumours and things like that. In the case of normal function, it's not common.'

Speaking about Matt's situation, Ben noted that 'people are very mistaken about what benefits and gives you in life' - and that it must be tricky for Matt to talk about, as he is quite shy and it' an intimate subject.

According to Ben: 'It's fascinating, because you can you can imagine that the majority of people watching will be going "what an absolute gift to be able to stand there and have more than more than enough".

'Would you say having a smaller penis would mean you'd be happier than having you big one?'

Matt jokingly replied that there are more positive qualities a person can have, like 'the good looks of Ben Shephard'.

Discussing how tricky it is discussing the intimate topic as someone who is shy, he said: 'I'm trying to dispel some of the stigmas.

'I don't see why there's any difference talking about this and talking about your breasts or any other bodily part...it's not sexualised. It's just a fact of life.'

To discuss the issue further, Matt has written a book about his predicament, titled A Long Story: Life With One Of The World’s Largest Penises.

While he has no specific release date as of yet, he revealed it is likely to hit shelves next year.

Reactions: B252
Matt has written a book about his predicament, titled A Long Story: Life With One Of The World’s Largest Penises.

:ROFLMAO: Someone has jokes. I hope it's a hardcover. :ROFLMAO: And coffee table sized printed in large font. :ROFLMAO: Do you think there will be an extended edition? :ROFLMAO: I'll see myself out. :sneaky:

Last edited: