Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

Ok so this elaborate spacer/bracket I had constructed for the 3rd brake light had to be removed. It was to close to the glass and was tapping it on bumps and whatnot. So I pulled it off and was going to adjust it forward when (for some reason) I recalled how the garvin rear tire carrier utilizes the stock 3rd brake light. And I was wondering if there was a way I could pull that off. Luckily there was. With the tire carrier on the MORryde spaced out to accommodate the 35, there’s a little gap in between the brackets and the tailgate plate. I had some aluminum bar left over and sure enough it fit nicely in the little gap (When have I said that before 🤔) so I cut off the bottom of the 3rd brake light, did some trimming, drilled some holes in the aluminum bar and voila, third brake light mount without all the extra bull shit.
9D108AE8-4EBF-4F00-8D13-6620019DC6A5.jpeg
959F7B0E-A568-4F9D-8387-EEB04ADE67C4.jpeg
D26347EB-5015-4FF3-8FE1-FD2E3ECA7284.jpeg

🤦🏻‍♂️How do you know me so well? That and either a 241 or an atlas

Because mine is at Blaine's getting an auto conversion, outboard, and other things right now.

I have the 241 which I love, but that damn manual is just ruining my fun in the rocks. I decided while it was there for the outboard, may as well have him install a 42RLE too.

Because mine is at Blaine's getting an auto conversion, outboard, and other things right now.

I have the 241 which I love, but that damn manual is just ruining my fun in the rocks. I decided while it was there for the outboard, may as well have him install a 42RLE too.
Damn! Shoulda hit me up man, I woulda came over there and said what’s up

Damn! Shoulda hit me up man, I woulda came over there and said what’s up

I had it shipped there to his place but I intend on flying out to Burbank once it's done and getting an Uber ride from the airport to his house to pick it up once it's ready.

I didn't want to drive it all the way out there with no top or doors, but now that it has a top and doors (he had my top) I am okay with driving it back home.

I suspect he'll have it for a few months, but once he's done I'll be happy as hell. You know the pain of trying to rock crawl with a manual.

I had it shipped there to his place but I intend on flying out to Burbank once it's done and getting an Uber ride from the airport to his house to pick it up once it's ready.

I didn't want to drive it all the way out there with no top or doors, but now that it has a top and doors (he had my top) I am okay with driving it back home.

I suspect he'll have it for a few months, but once he's done I'll be happy as hell. You know the pain of trying to rock crawl with a manual.
I sure do. If you want to save some money on the Uber ride you can always fly into SD and I’ll drive ya to his place. Just let me know, I’m stoked for you though. Nothing like picking up your rig from his place, it’s like Christmas morning.

I sure do. If you want to save some money on the Uber ride you can always fly into SD and I’ll drive ya to his place. Just let me know, I’m stoked for you though. Nothing like picking up your rig from his place, it’s like Christmas morning.

Is SD closer than Burbank? If that's the case, I'll fly into SD instead.

I'll let you know once it gets closer to being done. If you are able to pick me up and drive me to his place that saves me an Uber (and I'll pay you for gas) and at least makes for good company.

He hasn't started on it yet, but I'm really looking forward to seeing his work since I gave him quite a list of things to do to it while he has it.

Type his address into Uber. I don’t think you will enjoy that trip.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Is SD closer than Burbank? If that's the case, I'll fly into SD instead.

I'll let you know once it gets closer to being done. If you are able to pick me up and drive me to his place that saves me an Uber (and I'll pay you for gas) and at least makes for good company.

He hasn't started on it yet, but I'm really looking forward to seeing his work since I gave him quite a list of things to do to it while he has it.
There’s 3 or 4 airports closer than Burbank.