(NJ) Complete Rear Drum Kit w/ Backing Plate (Dana 35)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djy5005

Recently upgraded my project TJ rear Dana 35 to disc brakes, and have no need for drums anymore.

Drums, Brake Pads, and associated hardware (springs, etc) are all new (bought last year) - They have around 100 miles maximum on them.

Included are the 2 backing plates, 2 new drums, and 2 pads.

Asking $20 OBO - not really hung up on the price, just looking to not have to throw the stuff in the recycling bin.

Recently upgraded my project TJ rear Dana 35 to disc brakes, and have no need for drums anymore.

Drums, Brake Pads, and associated hardware (springs, etc) are all new (bought last year) - They have around 100 miles maximum on them.

Included are the 2 backing plates, 2 new drums, and 2 pads.

Asking $20 OBO - not really hung up on the price, just looking to not have to throw the stuff in the recycling bin.
hi still available by chance my right rear retaining spring snapped in tow and my back plate looks like u. they wont sell just one plate and want 170 at auto zone avanced etc, and junk yard wont part the axle have to buy whole. i got some engine issues have to pull the supercharger off has a miss and with no brakes and an automatic i dam near took out my hose trying to move it to work on lol lt me know all i really need is the plate i bought the rest but wife has a xj so extra never hurts 304 596 4132 russ

Status
Not open for further replies.