No vibe UCF LoPro mount

Did you get the exhaust worked out?

Some forget that if you move the trans up (TT), that angles the engine down in the front, which pivots the whole exhaust up in the rear. It's usually the muffler or tailpipe that hits.

Yes- I had a motor mount lift planned so when I did that it corrected the slope I created- And I did a body lift and did 4:88 gears.

I’ve got some 33 inch tires on bead locks ready to go on it and some genright aluminum fenders painted white- It’s going to be pretty much a tribute to @Plumber1 s TJR- With the exception that he is not an idiot and does extreme trails- And I am an extreme idiot.

Last edited:
Yes- I had a motor mount lift planned so when I did that it corrected the slope I created- And I want to head and did a body lift and did 4:88 gears.

I’ve got some 33 inch tires on bead locks ready to go on it and some genright aluminum fenders painted white- It’s going to be pretty much a tribute to @Plumber1 s TJR- With the exception that he is not an idiot and does extreme trails- And I am an extreme idiot.

It's a slippery slope. ;)

It's a slippery slope. ;)

Man you’re not kidding and I am pouring baby oil down the slide-

At least on this one I knew what I was getting into a head of time

Unlike my first one that I had no clue that once you got a jeep that was lifted if it was not done correctly that you had to do whatever it took to get everything working-

I was so naïve-

I’ve seen so many guys get on here and you could tell they were thinking....” I just wanted big tires I had no idea I had to do all that....”

We have a girl locally that has a TJ Rubicon on 35s and it’s never been regeared and she never turned off the overdrive- When you lug an automatic transmission basically there is increased heat and shorter lifespan.

Bless her heart her fluid is black.

Chris is so correct when he says buy once... cry once.

And I’m still going to contend that with these you can get a heck of a set up and still not pay what it cost just to start with the basic four-door at the dealership.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low