Nonstop overheating'

JeepxMopar

Hello,
01 tj that I’ve been daily driving for years has decided to develop a minor overheating issue that I cannot chase down. I have replaced two radiators , thermo, water pump , clutch fan, and ensured all air is out of system. The problem is at idle like a light or drive thru , I will rise from 210 to about 215. This is when the thermostat kicks in and it goes back down. It isn’t continuing to fully overheat with this thermostat I think because it’s a mopar replacement but it can only last so long on this issue.
Now I know head gaskets can cause coolant system issues but I have no symptoms of head gaskets blowing or being bad. Haven’t done a compression test yet. That is my next step. Figured I’d reach out and see if anyone else has a slight overheating issue that they can not pinpoint. Thanks

I would agree, 215 isn’t over heating.

You described the system heating up closed, and when the thermostat opens it cools down.

Now, I would think the thermostats at 195, so they should be open.

I also agree that you might want to run a cycle of Thermocure just to make sure it doesn’t have any fouling (rust) in there.

Take a picture of your coolant and the overflow bottle. My guess is that your heater core needs a good flushing, but the pictures would tell a lot. If your coolant is orange with rust or full of crude in the bottom of the overflow, that would tell a lot too. In high summer temperatures with the AC on, and stuck in heavy traffic, my temperatures will rise, but I just open my windows, and turn off the AC until we start going good again. Then, my temperature goes down and I can turn on the AC. In 110F in the valley, on surface streets, I don't even bother to turn on my AC. And, my engine temps stay normal. I didn't have that problem when my Jeep was new, but after 20 years, she needs a little break from all the heat.