North Texas Jeep Club rescues drivers stranded on icy roads

🤣

I only laugh because I lived in TX 45 years.

Reactions: RINC
Those "Jeep Guys" are just bored. :LOL: They would have been more productive with push spreaders and sand.

Those "Jeep Guys" are just bored. :LOL: They would have been more productive with push spreaders and sand.

Don't forget, they're from TX. They have no clue what push spreaders and sand are. 🤣 This is like the second time they've seen ice outside of a glass in their whole life.

Don't forget, they're from TX. They have no clue what push spreaders and sand are. 🤣 This is like the second time they've seen ice outside of a glass in their whole life.

It happens. I lived in Houston for 10 yrs. There was one ice storm during that time and as I recall, HPD recorded 2500 accidents in 24 hrs.

They don't know what sand is?

Look at a map. Texas is like a whole other country. North Texas get snow and ice every year. The Panhandle gets winter weather and summer tornadoes. East Texas gets flooding and hurricanes. West and Deep South Texas get illegal immigrants. Here in South Central TX, we just get hot; really hot, for a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: RINC and Apparition
1675360848150.png

• USA Proud
Look at a map. Texas is like a whole other country. North Texas get snow and ice every year. The Panhandle gets winter weather and summer tornadoes. East Texas gets flooding and hurricanes. West and Deep South Texas get illegal immigrants. Here in South Central TX, we just get hot; really hot, for a long time.

I've been in the Rio Grande Valley with ice cubes on our car antenna and all the major roads shut down. It happens.