Not another 33” or 35” tires thread

Plus tread wear. My new Computer STT Pro 35s made my end of life BF Goodrich 33s look like 31s. The fresh tread just adds such a gnarly look (and the KM2s were honestly down about an inch in diameter from that tread wear...)

Just saying, if you want to compare apples to oranges be sure the tires are close in wear.

Reactions: Durmam
I meant 33-12.5 vs 33-10.5
Those are negligible differences at .05" difference. They'll vary more in height from the width of rim you choose and the air pressure you run vs the advertised dimensions at those lengths. Plus, manufacturers all build tires to slightly different dimensions even though they're considered the same size, so really it's just splitting hairs. They are essentially the same size for both you are comparing.

I like that 33x10.5 better than the 33X12.5 on a TJ ... I don't want to start "which one is better discussion" I just like Skinny tires
But in LJ I do like 35s better than the 33s

That being said is there somebody in the forum that has 35x10.5 or 35x11.5. So they can send some pictures

Reactions: Sancho
I like that 33x10.5 better than the 33X12.5 on a TJ ... I don't want to start "which one is better discussion" I just like Skinny tires
But in LJ I do like 35s better than the 33s

That being said is there somebody in the forum that has 35x10.5 or 35x11.5. So they can send some pictures
I don't those tire sizes exist...or if it does there are very few selections in them. Sad because I'd love a 35x10.5.

Reporting back....

I saw that tires have free returns so, I bought one just to make sure...
And yes I like them
First of all let me tell you it is a beautiful afternoon to be swapping tires just for the hell of it
hahahah

0 Kanati.jpeg

0Kanati 35x10.5r15.jpeg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Sorry took me so long to reply!!!

Had a rough patch in my business finally it is picking up. (Pandemic and Adult Day Care don't mix)
Discount tires promotion New Credit Cards 10% +12 months no interest I could turn it down
I said goodbye to the skinny 35x10.5 Kanati and went with KM3 35x12.5r15.

1 LJ 2004 35x12.5r15.png2 LJ 2004 35x12.5r15.jpeg

Last edited: