O2 sensor codes keep showing up

So after reading reviews, surfing the net, I finally settled on WranglerFix to replace my faulty PCM. I have a 2005 Rubicon 6 speed, and when I bought it the CEL was illuminated, and codes were the ones related to all 4 O2 sensors being bad at once.
Made the order to Mark at WranglerFix, but unit didn't come. Mark immediately contacted me to let me know they were still working on the 6 speed manual fix, and that more time was needed. Long story short I waited about a week, all the while Mark was assuring me it was coming. I decided to just cancel the order because my '05 was running fine, just the CEL and accompanying codes.
Mark contacted me and immediately refunded my money, but assured me that not only was he going to get the fix done correctly, but ship it to me overnight, wait until I was fully satisfied...and then and then only would he charge me.
He was a man of his word, and actually contacted me several times giving details about what they were experiencing with it, what the techs were saying, and when it should be done.
Well, this Friday I received the unit, installed it, and BAM - no more CEL, no more codes. Everything worked perfectly. Ran it Friday, Saturday, and some today (about 55 miles), and no issues whatsoever.
I contacted Mark via email to thank him, and to tell him to charge my Visa again. He called me and we had a nice chat, and he said if there is any issues let him know.
Now, during the time of my fix order (which was about $532 or so), Mark was informed by his techs that the fix for the Manual's was more expensive due to the part(s) they needed to use. So, he told me that he would even honor the original amount I had placed my order for, and not up it to cover his cost for the new parts.
He also shared that someone had actually been very rude to him saying he was giving them the run around, or trying the ole "bait-and-switch" on his website. He explained to them that this issue had just arisen, and that he had to change the price to cover the additional issue(s). They were rude, he said, and asked for a refund...which he gave, no problem.
Now, I can't speak for that person, but I will say that even if Mark hadn't agreed to charge me the original amount for my fix that I still would have paid the extra amount. I have spoken with him many times, and I can usually spot someone who is trying to pull a fast one - and I will personally attest: MARK AIN'T THAT GUY!
I see in the forums that many of the guys run the automatics, and the associated problems the PCM's are giving them. I also see several vids and testimonies from those who have ordered from Mark and WranglerFix that attest to his honesty.
So here I am, a 6 speed manual average Joe from Kentucky, giving my 2 cents worth. If you want it fixed, if you want the CEL off, codes gone, correctly working PCM, then WranglerFix is your place. Mark is honest, works hard to satisfy, and doesn't mince words. If it's a problem, he will go out of his way to fix it.
I would think that with so few options out there for this fix that even the toughest meathead would need to loosen up and give him a chance.
Happy jeeping!
David Brantley
Ky

Reactions: Wranglerfix
I run a small business.

I try so so hard to make everybody happy from the customers to the suppliers to the people that work for me... And occasionally myself.

I'm a contractor and sometimes I can't make people happy when I do a job for them... And sometimes people get upset when I don't take the job either. I've had people get upset because I did the job too slow and I've had people get upset because I did the job too fast.
It never ends.

Business is challenging, costs change, and all sorts of things go on.

a person recently was giving Mark a hard time and the same person was trying to beat him to death on price.... Even though they knew for a long time they needed his product.

usually the same person that does you that way is not happy with your service your quality your packaging and everything else.

T
So after reading reviews, surfing the net, I finally settled on WranglerFix to replace my faulty PCM. I have a 2005 Rubicon 6 speed, and when I bought it the CEL was illuminated, and codes were the ones related to all 4 O2 sensors being bad at once.
Made the order to Mark at WranglerFix, but unit didn't come. Mark immediately contacted me to let me know they were still working on the 6 speed manual fix, and that more time was needed. Long story short I waited about a week, all the while Mark was assuring me it was coming. I decided to just cancel the order because my '05 was running fine, just the CEL and accompanying codes.
Mark contacted me and immediately refunded my money, but assured me that not only was he going to get the fix done correctly, but ship it to me overnight, wait until I was fully satisfied...and then and then only would he charge me.
He was a man of his word, and actually contacted me several times giving details about what they were experiencing with it, what the techs were saying, and when it should be done.
Well, this Friday I received the unit, installed it, and BAM - no more CEL, no more codes. Everything worked perfectly. Ran it Friday, Saturday, and some today (about 55 miles), and no issues whatsoever.
I contacted Mark via email to thank him, and to tell him to charge my Visa again. He called me and we had a nice chat, and he said if there is any issues let him know.
Now, during the time of my fix order (which was about $532 or so), Mark was informed by his techs that the fix for the Manual's was more expensive due to the part(s) they needed to use. So, he told me that he would even honor the original amount I had placed my order for, and not up it to cover his cost for the new parts.
He also shared that someone had actually been very rude to him saying he was giving them the run around, or trying the ole "bait-and-switch" on his website. He explained to them that this issue had just arisen, and that he had to change the price to cover the additional issue(s). They were rude, he said, and asked for a refund...which he gave, no problem.
Now, I can't speak for that person, but I will say that even if Mark hadn't agreed to charge me the original amount for my fix that I still would have paid the extra amount. I have spoken with him many times, and I can usually spot someone who is trying to pull a fast one - and I will personally attest: MARK AIN'T THAT GUY!
I see in the forums that many of the guys run the automatics, and the associated problems the PCM's are giving them. I also see several vids and testimonies from those who have ordered from Mark and WranglerFix that attest to his honesty.
So here I am, a 6 speed manual average Joe from Kentucky, giving my 2 cents worth. If you want it fixed, if you want the CEL off, codes gone, correctly working PCM, then WranglerFix is your place. Mark is honest, works hard to satisfy, and doesn't mince words. If it's a problem, he will go out of his way to fix it.
I would think that with so few options out there for this fix that even the toughest meathead would need to loosen up and give him a chance.
Happy jeeping!
David Brantley
Ky
Thank you for your post. I appreciate it. 💜💪🏻

I run a small business.

I try so so hard to make everybody happy from the customers to the suppliers to the people that work for me... And occasionally myself.

I'm a contractor and sometimes I can't make people happy when I do a job for them... And sometimes people get upset when I don't take the job either.

Business is challenging, costs change, and all sorts of things go on.

a person recently was giving Mark a hard time and the same person was trying to beat him to death on price.... Even though they knew for a long time they needed his product.

usually the same person that does you that way is not happy with your service your quality your packaging and everything else.
Thank you, Andy. I try to treat every customer as if they’re my only customer and take my job very seriously. Sometimes that’s not enough and I understand.

I appreciate your kind words, sir.

Reactions: AndyG
Thank you, Andy. I try to treat every customer as if they’re my only customer and take my job very seriously. Sometimes that’s not enough and I understand.

I appreciate your kind words, sir.
if I'm for anybody on this planet I'm for the small business owner trying to do a good job.

I have noticed that since I installed my Wranglerfix PCM, several other codes stopped showing up as well because the Wranglerfix PCM is much more tolerant of aftermarket sensors. It seems as if the OEM sensor check function has been removed from the revised PCM. If you own a 05~06 Jeep you must get a Wranglerfix PCM ...there is no other option!!!

I have noticed that since I installed my Wranglerfix PCM, several other codes stopped showing up as well because the Wranglerfix PCM is much more tolerant of aftermarket sensors. It seems as if the OEM sensor check function has been removed from the revised PCM. If you own a 05~06 Jeep you must get a Wranglerfix PCM ...there is no other option!!!

Can you attest to any of this @Wranglerfix?

Somehow I doubt this, but maybe he knows something I don't.

Good morning gentlemen-

I tried to disconnect from the phone and internet over the weekend and apologize for the delay.

Our pcm will usually do the opposite by throwing codes that the oem unit wouldn’t (0016 is number one and it always comes back to the cam/crank sensor!)

I would not say our pcm makes codes disappear. However, I will say that it works well and thank you all for your continued support!

-Mark