Oakley sunglasses vs Magpul

No USA option. I get on chat with them and ask why the bag was not offered in a USA flag design... the answer was "if it is not offered we made a decision not to have it as an option". I replied with "I've made a decision also". So, I'm looking for a new sunglass company
Good for you. I think I would've been inclined to tell them that I use suppositories that have the Italian flag on 'em, so why can't they make a bag for my sunglasses with the American flag on it? But that's just me...;)

Last edited:
I had a couple pairs of Oakley...including some 'blaster' frames which came a small bottle of steroids and Golds gym oversized singlet..💪 haha
32db096735ceb0f59a51b9f38179340b.jpg

The ones I bought a couple years ago are not that well made...the lens have not faired well at all, comfortable though.

The company I work for produces the little security chips that Oakley installs in the frames. I was told that they use them as an aid to determine if a shipment of glasses are the real deal, or counterfeits. All I know is that we produce those things by the thousands.

I live 3 minutes from the headquarters. Never knew they were manufactured in China

Always thought they were absurdly overpriced. Especially for something you're gonna lose pretty fast, lol.

Mine were $70. I have lots of cheap glasses. My O’s are 3 years old and sit in my truck.

But I don’t wear them often. Not a sunglass guy. 🤷‍♂️I prefer hats.

I had a couple pairs of Oakley...including some 'blaster' frames which came a small bottle of steroids and Golds gym oversized singlet..💪 haha
View attachment 187859
The ones I bought a couple years ago are not that well made...the lens have not faired well at all, comfortable though.
- Randy Savage approves these shades