Arizona October 28 & 29

We had a great day on the trail yesterday, met some new folks and got to see some great scenery. It was fun meeting up with @DaveC and @PurpleTJAZ again and Milt did a great job as our designated trail boss and spotter extraordinaire. And end of trail was awesome, cool little watering hole for sure!

IMG_2569.png

IMG_2568.png

Resized_20231028_132842.jpeg
Thanks again to @DaveC and @PurpleTJAZ and @RINC for suggesting and setting up this trail run!

Oh and we are not sure we would have fitted in to well at the yacht club 🤠! Looks a little dicey for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
Loaded up and fix’n to head out for the new river, looks like it’s gonna be a little breezy today! Gonna be a great day for wheeling!

Have a great time. Hopefully we'll catch up with you this winter.
We'll be staying at "pioneer park" just a few miles south of New River again.

Reactions: Bob in Texas
Have a great time. Hopefully we'll catch up with you this winter.
We'll be staying at "pioneer park" just a few miles south of New River again.

We most likely will be booking this place again in February, it’s a really cool cabin and fits our style for sure.

IMG_5456.jpeg
We will be looking forward to seeing you and the gang then.

Tamra and I had an amazing time on the New River trail today, didn’t see anyone else the whole time. It was a little breezy at first but the wind died down and it made for a great day. Thank you @DaveC and @PurpleTJAZ for the suggestion, it was spot on scenery was amazing!

View attachment 469601

View attachment 469602

View attachment 469603

We done it from the east to west the last time. Somehow, we all ended up in the river bottom and had to backtrack.

Well, I spend the day putting together an in-jeep view video of me attempting all the obstacles.

And since I'm an (in)famous youtuber :LOL: I started a watch party tomorrow at 11:00!

Come join the fun during your lunch break!

Well, I spend the day putting together an in-jeep view video of me attempting all the obstacles.

And since I'm an (in)famous youtuber :LOL: I started a watch party tomorrow at 11:00!

Get ya some of that YouTube money!

Nice job of driving. Stayed calm and listened to instructions also never quit.

We left out yesterday morning early and made it back here to Texas last night, spent the night here in Ozona and will be home by noon today. I’ll look forward to watching @xXDavidCXx video later today and get caught up on this thread!🤠 say bye for now!

We made it home without any issues, just a long drive. Hey @xXDavidCXx got the chance and watch your in cab video, nicely done and good job on the driving. @RINC we are looking forward to meeting up with you next year, it’s too bad you weren’t able to make it out for Saturdays run. Stay safe our shady friend 🤠! We enjoyed our trip to the desert 🌵 and thanks again to @DaveC and @PurpleTJAZ setting it up.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC and xXDavidCXx
We made it home without any issues, just a long drive. Hey @xXDavidCXx got the chance and watch your in cab video, nicely done and good job on the driving. @RINC we are looking forward to meeting up with you next year, it’s too bad you weren’t able to make it out for Saturdays run. Stay safe our shady friend 🤠! We enjoyed our trip to the desert 🌵 and thanks again to @DaveC and @PurpleTJAZ setting it up.

Like I have said. Your wife and you are good people. Do I remember correctly, y'all will be back early next year? If so, try to be available on a friday. I need someone else on this here forum to experience a scouting trip that our mid-west farmhand friend likes to have.

Like I have said. Your wife and you are good people. Do I remember correctly, y'all will be back early next year? If so, try to be available on a friday. I need someone else on this here forum to experience a scouting trip that our mid-west farmhand friend likes to have.

Hey driver we are planning on getting back out to the desert 🏜️ in late February or early March. Will probably plan coming out around mid west farmhand departure schedule, definitely going to get out there before he has to blow out of town! Stay safe my shady friend 🤠!

• Haha
  • USA Proud
Reactions: Farmergreg and RINC