Arizona October 28 & 29

I'll be heading out soon to get the driveshaft but...... I'll not be going Saturday. Got a partial tear to my bicep.
View attachment 468819

Monty Python Fight GIF

We are in NM, gonna stay the night here. We will be at our rental tomorrow afternoon, see y’all Saturday morning! @RINC sorry you won’t be able to make it, hope you heel up. Are you going to have it repaired?

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
My arm? Shite no. It will heal.

Got my driveshaft home. Got it in .120 wall tube. Will need me dads help to install it.

Yeah I have torn both of them but they were both completely detached. I had them both repaired. Hopefully you will get heeled up soon,my friend!

• USA Proud
My arm? Shite no. It will heal.

Got my driveshaft home. Got it in .120 wall tube. Will need me dads help to install it.

Orin built me a .120 DOM shaft many years ago and I still have not managed to damage it. It' a good investment.

• USA Proud
So we are meeting all the way up at the turn on to Cow Creek Road at 7:00am?
Just making sure I allow enough time. I always air down at the end of pavement and that takes 15-20 minutes. Don't want to keep y'all waiting.
Good catch; I thought that was where the pavement ended, but it's waypoint 1 and the first place Trails Offroad gives directions to. Not that familiar as I've only been there twice. If you wouldn't mind dropping a pin for where the pavement ends, I'm sure we'd all much rather connect and air down there.

Good catch; I thought that was where the pavement ended, but it's waypoint 1 and the first place Trails Offroad gives directions to. Not that familiar as I've only been there twice. If you wouldn't mind dropping a pin for where the pavement ends, I'm sure we'd all much rather connect and air down there.

Just past the left turn at the stop sign after traveling north from Hwy74.

** Updated meetup/air down location **

New meet up location for tomorrow linked below - where the pavement ends, a couple of miles/few minutes (10-15?) BEFORE the first location I inserted earlier (Waypoint #1 in the Trails Offroad app).

Time: 7:00am Saturday, 10/28/23

See you all in the morning; Milton and Chris, thanks for catching / redirecting.

@PurpleTJAZ @xXDavidCXx @Jamison C @Bob in Texas @tmcgee7

That works for me. It will be obvious when you are there. It is literally at the end of pavement. Pull to the right along the dirt section or there is a pull out and kiosk on the left. I don't think anyone is trailering but be advised the is no staging area to park in at this point.