TJ Fest 2021 Hats
Order your Jeep Wrangler TJ Fest 2021 hats today! Click here for ordering instructions.

OE Mopar rock rails (fits 04-06 LJ) brand new in box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubicon 3

Supporting Member
(1 box of oem mopar rock rails for sale),built for extreme off-road,fits 04-06 jeep wrangler lj unlimited ,rock rails w/rub bars ,satin black finish,,new in the box,comes with mounting hareware+ints,retails for $551.00.sell for $200.00,l bought all the stock left in USA,located in westland,mi ,will ship buyer pays all shipping cost,interested message me get the phone number,thanks.(only 1 left)get one before they are gone .

rock rail#1.JPG

rock rail  #2.JPG

rock rail #3.JPG

rock rail lj#1.JPG

rock rail lj#2.JPG

Last edited:

JeepZilla380

TJ Addict
Ride of the Month Winner
Great price! If I wasn't in the middle of an upgrade cycle right now I'd be all over these. Maybe you'll still have some sitting around later on in the year.

Reactions: Chris
OP
R

rubicon 3

Supporting Member
Reactions: skrelnik

skrelnik

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
How crazy was the shipping costs, if you don’t mind me asking?

Shipping is what it is, but the cost was $88 shipped from Michigan to Connecticut. Arrived in a couple days and well packaged.

The value to me was that it is OEM, and the quality is what I expected and wanted.

JeepZilla380

TJ Addict
Ride of the Month Winner
Shipping is what it is, but the cost was $88 shipped from Michigan to Connecticut. Arrived in a couple days and well packaged.

The value to me was that it is OEM, and the quality is what I expected and wanted.

Thanks! Totally understand the cost being the cost. Figure on near $100 to get a set to GA.

red95jeep

I too can attest to this fella and the rock rails he is selling. Rubicon 3 has extensive knowledge in the Jeep world. Good conversations.

Very happy with my set. If you ever wanted a set of these you won’t be disappointed. These rails are a mopar/factory part that is no longer made. Comes with good instructions. All parts needed are in the kit. These are brand new still in the mopar box. Hell of good price. Just can’t beat $200 on these. I believe UPS to GA was around $70. Still well worth it.

The rails bolt right up in the existing factory holes. The rails come with a gasket between the body and the rock rails.

Thanks for the sale!!

Reactions: JeepZilla380

JeepZilla380

TJ Addict
Ride of the Month Winner
I too can attest to this fella and the rock rails he is selling. Rubicon 3 has extensive knowledge in the Jeep world. Good conversations.

Very happy with my set. If you ever wanted a set of these you won’t be disappointed. These rails are a mopar/factory part that is no longer made. Comes with good instructions. All parts needed are in the kit. These are brand new still in the mopar box. Hell of good price. Just can’t beat $200 on these. I believe UPS to GA was around $70. Still well worth it.

The rails bolt right up in the existing factory holes. The rails come with a gasket between the body and the rock rails.

Thanks for the sale!!

Ok, I'm convinced. @rubicon 3 I sent you a PM, shoot me your contact info and I'll reach out to you. Thanks!

Reactions: skrelnik
OP
R

rubicon 3

Supporting Member
thanks red95jeep for your great feed back,I guess my goal was to share these rock rails with the jeep wrangler lj guys.so I guess I made you happy.I have been doing this jeep ride for 43 years and having a great time.thanks,jeepman of westland,mi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.