SOLD OEM Front fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwilson2899

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$50/fender, $75 both
I have a pair of OEM fenders for sale. These came along with a set of Rubicon flares I bought a couple years ago, but didn't need them. They are in really great shape, and include a "unique" paint job. No rust at all on them. I'd like $50 for each fender, or I'll do $75 on both. Pickup will need to be in either Front Royal, VA, or during the week I can meet you around Northern Virginia. Due to size and trying to pack these and keep them form getting damaged, I'm not really interested in shipping right now.

IMG_7732.jpeg
IMG_7733.jpeg
IMG_7734.jpeg

I have a pair of OEM fenders for sale. These came along with a set of Rubicon flares I bought a couple years ago, but didn't need them. They are in really great shape, and include a "unique" paint job. No rust at all on them. I'd like $50 for each fender, or I'll do $75 on both. Pickup will need to be in either Front Royal, VA, or during the week I can meet you around Northern Virginia. Due to size and trying to pack these and keep them form getting damaged, I'm not really interested in shipping right now.

View attachment 320652View attachment 320653View attachment 320654
Oh man....I wish you were closer. I have aftermarket fenders and would LOVE a clean set of OEM ones.

how far are you from martinsburg wv? I might be interested in them. and do you have any pics of the underside?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.