Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not an over the top price considering it has dual tops and 2 sets of doors, if it's what your after it may be worth looking at. It's an NE Jeep so pay attention to the condition of the frame. Miles are right at 10K a year so that's no to bad.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
If you've ever wanted to go back in time and pick up a "New" last year TJ Rubicon, here's about as close as you'll get.........but you're gonna paaaaaaaayyyy.........

Posted 25 days ago

Contact Information:

print
favorite this post 2006 Jeep TJ Rubicon Five Thousand Original Miles - $30000 (Enumclaw) hide this posting unhide
< image 1 of 1 >
00k0k_ifr1NSrJXxx_600x450.jpg

2006 jeep wrangler rubicon

condition: new
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 5000
paint color: silver
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: SUV

QR Code Link to This Post

From my private collection of lightly tested cool things, This Jeep was bought new in Jan 2005 and stored inside it's entire life.

I have all the original paperwork including the window stickers and always buy the service manual as well. It is in perfect condition with no scratches or use marks. It could go back on the showroom floor. Has soft top as well that has never been installed.

It is the inline 6 with the 6 speed manual transmission.

No offers, no trades and no test drives Sorry
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6441885138

posted: 25 days ago

If you've ever wanted to go back in time and pick up a "New" last year TJ Rubicon, here's about as close as you'll get.........but you're gonna paaaaaaaayyyy.........

Posted 25 days ago

Contact Information:

print
favorite this post 2006 Jeep TJ Rubicon Five Thousand Original Miles - $30000 (Enumclaw) hide this posting unhide
< image 1 of 1 >
View attachment 29916
2006 jeep wrangler rubicon

condition: new
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 5000
paint color: silver
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: SUV

QR Code Link to This Post

From my private collection of lightly tested cool things, This Jeep was bought new in Jan 2005 and stored inside it's entire life.

I have all the original paperwork including the window stickers and always buy the service manual as well. It is in perfect condition with no scratches or use marks. It could go back on the showroom floor. Has soft top as well that has never been installed.

It is the inline 6 with the 6 speed manual transmission.

No offers, no trades and no test drives Sorry

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6441885138

posted: 25 days ago

I like mine better lol. That’s insane 5k miles. Wow

Reactions: Ron505

Whoa... that's kind of weird looking.

After riding in a Cummins 4BT powered TJ, I would NEVER put an older diesel engine in mine. That thing was so friggin' loud idling at the stop light that I couldn't even hear myself think. It was mind numbing just to ride in. The newer diesel engines are so much quieter than the old ones, that's for sure.

Not only weird but it’s a 4banger. WTH?

Not only weird but it’s a 4banger. WTH?

All the diesel swaps in the TJs are usually 4 bangers. The most common diesel swap is the 4BT Cummins, which is a 4 cylinder diesel engine. The 6BT (the 6 cylinder version) is way too heavy to swap in without some serious modifications. I've looked into it before, and the 4 cylinder 4BT is the way to go if you absolutely must swap in a Cummins diesel.

Credit someone for their fabrication skills, though. And as far as diesels go, I've been driving my '90 Dodge with the Cummins in it for 20 years now, and I can attest to the fact that it gets quieter with time. In fact, everything around it does, too. The radio. My wife's voice. Road noise...... Uh-oh. :oops:

Interesting set up. I wonder what kind of top he uses? If he even has a top for it. The Cummins diesel is a cool idea. But the Frankenjeep body kinda ruins it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.