Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race does matter in selling a car.

In the Panhandle, cars with velvet seats and neon lights are selling like peanuts to the latinos.
At some point in the 80s Cadillac are in demand in Detroit where I went to school, for my black people friends.
Chinese likes the benz in California, YJs are for the Rednecks, Prius are for the Yankees, JLs are for the Yupees, JKs are for the s-moms, and TJs are for the grease heads.

Last edited:
I wonder if he'd separate the wheels from the tires [emoji14] I have to keep my moabs for a least a bit I suppose.
I thought about it since I just bought tires for the 16" Moabs that would fit great but I still have several functional mods to spend money on before these.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That’s one of tj best all time Craigslist postings that I’ve seen thus far. Priced fair, and one of the best LJRs I’ve seen. Nice find!
Yea, that's 'buy a plane ticket and check it out tomorrow' type of price if in the market.

Worth the $500 dollar ticket in my opinion if there was over a 50% chance of making a deal.

Yea, that's 'buy a plane ticket and check it out tomorrow' type of price if in the market.

Worth the $500 dollar ticket in my opinion if there was over a 50% chance of making a deal.

No doubt. It’s got all the goodies on it. Swap a hemi in that and your all good. Hahaha man the gears are turning now lol

Reactions: tomtaylz
While I'm clueless what you guys are talking about, I have one of these laying around. It was one of the first things I did when I got mine (removal).

This would indeed be the first thing I removed. The only exception being a Sahara Rubicon model, which comes stock with this grill.

While I'm clueless what you guys are talking about, I have one of these laying around. It was one of the first things I did when I got mine (removal).
Blasphemy! But seriously, I'd post that bad boy up on Craigslist. I posted some parts and had a spare one in the background hanging in my garage, not for sale, and thats all the folks on Craigslist wanted. Still a strong love of chrome out there!

Blasphemy! But seriously, I'd post that bad boy up on Craigslist. I posted some parts and had a spare one in the background hanging in my garage, not for sale, and thats all the folks on Craigslist wanted. Still a strong love of chrome out there!
Incorrect! I did list it for $20. Not one response. Not even from a scammer.
It's hanging on my garage wall and looks cool and God forbid something happens to my grille I can always paint it black and slap it back on.

I thought about it since I just bought tires for the 16" Moabs that would fit great but I still have several functional mods to spend money on before these.

I talked to the guy a little and it seemed like he didn't really want to sell them. He wouldn't give me photos besides the one wheel he has posted

That’s one of tj best all time Craigslist postings that I’ve seen thus far. Priced fair, and one of the best LJRs I’ve seen. Nice find!

agreed for the price thats a steal, it is a lot of miles but priced right. Seeing something like that doesn't help me in my ever internal do-I-want-a-LJ debate. It'd be a good LJ for you @Alex01

Last edited:
Incorrect! I did list it for $20. Not one response. Not even from a scammer.
It's hanging on my garage wall and looks cool and God forbid something happens to my grille I can always paint it black and slap it back on.
Guess chrome is more popular here in the south. My spare is a garage ornament as well.

Capture.PNG

https://www.autobank916.com/vehicle-details/b49e9b96ab584129935bdf5c2485230a
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2005-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/6653316413.html

Status
Not open for further replies.