Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t remember who posted that before but def remember this jewel lol. Geez...hideous lol

Hideous but in a sexy way if you grew up around and like military vehicles. Granted it is at best only "inspired" by mil vehicles but it has its charm. Not $11,000 worth charm, but still has some charm. I like the hood, sides, paint, and dog... that's about it. Not quite my old HMMWV and not quite a Jeep, but I do like those four aspects about it. Dammit, now I got ideas again.

LOL The ad information (to the right) says "4 cylinders", though it's a Rubicon. Also, it says in the body of the ad that it "has the Dana 44 rear end...", but no mention of the Dana 44 front axle, which if it's a true Rubi, it will have, as well. Sounds like these folks own a Rubicon without really knowing much about them, or really having a need for one. It made me chuckle...

Last edited:
Reactions: psrivats
LOL The ad information (to theright) says "4 cylinders", though it's a Rubicon. Also, it says in the body of the ad that it "has the Dana 44 rear end...", but no mention of the Dana 44 front axle, which if it's a true Rubi, it will have, as well. Sounds like these folks own a Rubicon without really knowing much about them, or really having a need for one. It made me chuckle...

It's a Rubicon (I checked the VIN, see the PDF attached). It looks just like mine. Would be a great vehicle to bargain with the owners and haggle it down. They don't look like they know what they have.

Attachments

• BuildSheetServlet (1).pdf
    5.6 KB · Views: 186
Reactions: Squatch
LOL The ad information (to the right) says "4 cylinders", though it's a Rubicon. Also, it says in the body of the ad that it "has the Dana 44 rear end...", but no mention of the Dana 44 front axle, which if it's a true Rubi, it will have, as well. Sounds like these folks own a Rubicon without really knowing much about them, or really having a need for one. It made me chuckle...
Funny they say no rust. But no frame pictures. Also you can see runt on the passenger door handle. Looking at the rear the bumper looks clean but the frame has surface rust on it.

Reactions: Starrs
Funny they say no rust. But no frame pictures. Also you can see runt on the passenger door handle. Looking at the rear the bumper looks clean but the frame has surface rust on it.
The stuffed rabbit hanging from the rear view mirror...they forgot to mention it in the ad. These people obviously don't know what they have! ;)

Reactions: psrivats
It's a Portland Jeep. No salt in the roads here.

I bet they don't really know how badly these can rust. Also, it being a PNW Jeep, the frame likely is in decent shape unless it's been sitting outside all it's life every single winter (doesn't look that abused).

It's a Portland Jeep. No salt in the roads here.

I bet they don't really know how badly these can rust. Also, it being a PNW Jeep, the frame likely is in decent shape unless it's been sitting outside all it's life every single winter (doesn't look that abused).
The rear does have some odd rust to it with it being a PNW jeep. That’s the stuff we see here in the Midwest.

@Starrs that looks to be pretty minor surface rust, no?

But anyway, that's a Jeep worth looking at imo. It took me quite a while to find my Jeep, and if this popped up while I was looking, I would have gone to see it in person. @Chris knows how rarely do we see a stock Rubicon around these parts.

@Starrs that looks to be pretty minor surface rust, no?

But anyway, that's a Jeep worth looking at imo. It took me quite a while to find my Jeep, and if this popped up while I was looking, I would have gone to see it in person. @Chris knows how rarely do we see a stock Rubicon around these parts.
I was just surprised to see even that much surface rust on it. If it’s back there the frame has to have some too I would imagine? Who knows maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.