Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mopar Rock Crawler Front Bumper for sale in San Diego. Seller is asking $700 but it's not exactly in new condition.

1566866442756.jpg

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/d/san-diego-mopar-rock-crawler-front/6965224378.html

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
Reactions: zebra12
Diggin' that, but no more projects for me. The missus gave me a reality check this past weekend regarding projects. I own 10 vehicles, of which only three could be considered daily drivers. The rest range from "has issues" to full-on restoration projects. Still, I've always liked the odd look of the CJ6... :unsure:
The CJ-6s are cool, I've seen a few in my time, very rare indeed. But he has nothing with it, pretty much a stripped down frame and tub. Funny statement in his add. "I have everything"..... Except....the engine, axles, transmission. Yeah...the important stuff.

The CJ-6s are cool, I've seen a few in my time, very rare indeed. But he has nothing with it, pretty much a stripped down frame and tub. Funny statement in his add. "I have everything"..... Except....the engine, axles, transmission. Yeah...the important stuff.
I saw that, as well. The list of what he has is smaller than the list of what is missing! And actually, he's posted this ad before, a few months ago, as I recall. I think he might be sitting on this one for a while...

Reactions: lowranger
Reactions: Hog
Status
Not open for further replies.