Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange ish..
1578531862726.png

• Wow
Reactions: Squatch
I
Damn that would be a nice one to just play around in if it could be had for 13.5k or so. Wonder what the accident was?
don’t see anything about accident where you seeing that. Looks to me like the driver door has a crease in it but not sure.

LJR started out in NY, not exactly what Im looking for. -1
Current owner did not know it was a rebuilt title when he bought it from an officer of the law, after it was shipped to him his state made him get a rebuild title, I feel really bad for the owner on that point, butt hole PO.
Anyway owner says it needs a quality lift and someone that knows what there doing to straighten out the shakes and shimmy's. not a big deal for someone maybe. Owner said it might have been in a head on or a side collision he dose not know but felt strongly about the frame being straight and true, I believe him.
Missing the 241 TC, current owner said it has a 231. He also said the axles did lock, things got gray when I asked him how he thought it might be working with a different TC and the wiring harness and all any way -2

Nuances like these would make for a miserable experience for me given my lack of knowledge on the TJ /LJ stuff.

If all the parts were there and a clean title, clean frame, clean tub the LJRs is what a 22 - 28K jeep?
educate me did I pass on a good thing? don't matter, it's still out of my reach after shipping.

LJR started out in NY, not exactly what Im looking for. -1
Current owner did not know it was a rebuilt title when he bought it from an officer of the law, after it was shipped to him his state made him get a rebuild title, I feel really bad for the owner on that point, butt hole PO.
Anyway owner says it needs a quality lift and someone that knows what there doing to straighten out the shakes and shimmy's. not a big deal for someone maybe. Owner said it might have been in a head on or a side collision he dose not know but felt strongly about the frame being straight and true, I believe him.
Missing the 241 TC, current owner said it has a 231. He also said the axles did lock, things got gray when I asked him how he thought it might be working with a different TC and the wiring harness and all any way -2

Nuances like these would make for a miserable experience for me given my lack of knowledge on the TJ /LJ stuff.

If all the parts were there and a clean title, clean frame, clean tub the LJRs is what a 22 - 28K jeep?
educate me did I pass on a good thing? don't matter, it's still out of my reach after shipping.
He told me the same in fewer words. Was hoping it was better than it is. For me I could drive 2 hours to get it but honestly I wouldn’t pay what he’s asking with the different tc and front axle. Not worth it as rebuilt to me.

Keep looking haha. Way better options out there. I found a clean patriot blue LJR the other day for 13.9k...sold in 2 days. These will pop up but you have to be ready with cash in hand! The search is the fun part.

Starrs, funny you should mention the patriot blue LJR, I called on that one 2. Dealer said there was already a buyer in transit and had one on deck if he passed. That was Tuesday I think, about 5 min after you posted it lol. I'm not sure about timing it was just crazy how fast it went is all.

Reactions: Starrs
Starrs, funny you should mention the patriot blue LJR, I called on that one 2. Dealer said there was already a buyer in transit and had one on deck if he passed. That was Tuesday I think, about 5 min after you posted it lol. I'm not sure about timing it was just crazy how fast it went is all.
Crazy good deal from what I could see in the pics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.