Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a good rig apart from the rebuilt title. He had it for 16,500 there for a few days, with the Hemi, though not installed, so that’s another 2K. Then work to be done, probably needs a 1” BL, a MML, new shocks and who knows what else.

Reactions: Starrs
It sounds like a good rig apart from the rebuilt title. He had it for 16,500 there for a few days, with the Hemi, though not installed, so that’s another 2K. Then work to be done, probably needs a 1” BL, a MML, new shocks and who knows what else.
It’s a pretty LJR I will say that. Add that hemi it would be mean haha.

Reactions: JMT
It’s a pretty LJR I will say that. Add that hemi it would be mean haha.
Absolutely it would be mean! A good swap IMHO. Where are you with a Jeep? How’s the Mrs.?

We are doing very well...we haven’t killed each other yet haha. Jeep is on hold for a bit, as we are going to pay the house off this year. Always looking, but not looking to buy right now.
Congratulations on knocking the house out this year. Quite an accomplishment. Also an accomplishment you haven’t killed each other, yet. LOL

I wonder if he sold the hemi no mention of that on the cl post. If someone had the ability to actually put that in and I’m sure a lot of you do it still wouldn’t be a bad project for someone for the right price. Still rebuilt I wouldn’t pay more than 8k for it. Maybe another 3-5 for the hemi. I’d say 12k for it total is what I’d go. That’s without seeing it in person could be worse than he says.

Found this '07 Charger R/T on Craigslist in the Seattle area. One-owner car, 41,000 original miles. It's a base model R/T, with the only options being the spoiler and the sunroof. The owner is a retired Vietnam veteran who is suffering some health issues, and can no longer drive. I liked the car so much that I bought it an hour ago... :)

Some leather cracking in the driver's seat is the extent of the damage. Clean car!
1578787325128.png
1578787353833.png
1578787375919.png
1578787409844.png
1578787441540.png

Found this '07 Charger R/T on Craigslist in the Seattle area. One-owner car, 41,000 original miles. It's a base model R/T, with the only options being the spoiler and the sunroof. The owner is a retired Vietnam veteran who is suffering some health issues, and can no longer drive. I liked the car so much that I bought it an hour ago... :)

Some leather cracking in the driver's seat is the extent of the damage. Clean car!
View attachment 133757View attachment 133758View attachment 133759View attachment 133760View attachment 133761
Congratulations! Nice car.

Reactions: Squatch
Congratulations! Nice car.
Thanks, buddy. I was pleasantly surprised with the way it drives. Handles nice. Pulls hard, without being too crazy. If this one didn't pan out, I was headed over to look at an SRT/8 Magnum. This one definitely made more sense, though, as a daily driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.