Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Wow
Reactions: reddvltj
Reactions: lowranger
I was thinking that looked more like some well established surface rust (okay, slightly worse), but nothing too major. :unsure:
Maybe we just got lucky when my dad found one some years back. He only paid a few hundred for it and it didn't have hardly any rust. I'll try to remember to take a pic of it tomorrow. It's currently acting as a fuel tank transport/stand for my mail route.

Reactions: Squatch
Maybe we just got lucky when my dad found one some years back. He only paid a few hundred for it and it didn't have hardly any rust. I'll try to remember to take a pic of it tomorrow. It's currently acting as a fuel tank transport/stand for my mail route.
Or maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment, and will accept stuff like that. Or maybe I think rust is sexy!!! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
Clean 1997 TJ Sport with 109k miles

TJJT.PNG

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/florence-1997-jeep-wrangler-tj/7102982883.html

• Love
Reactions: Squatch
Same happened to me about a month ago. Was going to buy a 2000 Sahara with 53k miles on it for $9500. Garage kept, stock etc. Long story short lady sold it out from under me to some guy in Chandler just to get the sale over with. Popped up on CL a couple days ago in Chandler for $13,300 🙁 I knew whoever bought it would probably just flip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.