Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't see this listed yet. It seems like I should be scared of this, but for some reason I like it. :oops:
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/rio-linda-2004-jeep-wrangler-tj-lj/7125870433.html
2004LJ.jpg

Posted about 13 hours ago
Contact Information:
print
31x10.5 Tires & Rims/ bumpers/ tow hitch - $250 (Lake Stevens)
<image 2 of 3>
00J0J_6jP9b5VSjJw_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00g0g_8fhJKjjiZko_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00G0G_420LSQaPWn5_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00J0J_6jP9b5VSjJw_0CI0t2_50x50c.jpg
00g0g_8fhJKjjiZko_0CI0t2_50x50c.jpg
00G0G_420LSQaPWn5_0CI0t2_50x50c.jpg

2846.png
2846.png
2847.png
2847.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Jeep
model name / number: Wrangler TJ
size / dimensions: 31" x 10.5" on 15" rims
Hello,

I have a set of 5 rims and tires. Rims are for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler 5x4.5". Tires are rather new, were on the vehicle for less than 10k miles. 40k mile tires. They were rotated using the 5th wheel. I changed size of tires when I lifted my jeep so my loss your gain. $250

I also have a front and rear bumper for a Jeep Wrangler TJ. This will just end up in the dump unless somebody needs a perfectly good front or rear bumper. FREE

Tow hitch Class 3. I have a tow hitch for the TJ as well. Went with a bumper that had a tow hitch within, so no need for this added piece on my jeep. Best Offer takes this.

I can be reached by text. Calls will not be excepted unless outside working hours of 7AM to 7PM.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7137945093

posted: about 13 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

• Wow
Reactions: reddvltj

Posted about 13 hours ago
Contact Information:
print
31x10.5 Tires & Rims/ bumpers/ tow hitch - $250 (Lake Stevens)
<image 2 of 3>
View attachment 168542
View attachment 168543
View attachment 168544
View attachment 168545View attachment 168546View attachment 168547

View attachment 168548View attachment 168549View attachment 168550View attachment 168551

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Jeep
model name / number: Wrangler TJ
size / dimensions: 31" x 10.5" on 15" rims
Hello,

I have a set of 5 rims and tires. Rims are for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler 5x4.5". Tires are rather new, were on the vehicle for less than 10k miles. 40k mile tires. They were rotated using the 5th wheel. I changed size of tires when I lifted my jeep so my loss your gain. $250

I also have a front and rear bumper for a Jeep Wrangler TJ. This will just end up in the dump unless somebody needs a perfectly good front or rear bumper. FREE

Tow hitch Class 3. I have a tow hitch for the TJ as well. Went with a bumper that had a tow hitch within, so no need for this added piece on my jeep. Best Offer takes this.

I can be reached by text. Calls will not be excepted unless outside working hours of 7AM to 7PM.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 7137945093

posted: about 13 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.
That's my old stomping ground, I went to Lake Stevens High School. Too bad I don't live there any more, I wouldn't mind having those wheels.

Reactions: Squatch
That's my old stomping ground, I went to Lake Stevens High School. Too bad I don't live there any more, I wouldn't mind having those wheels.
I'm just down the hill from Lake Stevens. Yeah, that seems like a decent deal for all five wheels and tires. While I like the Canyons better, the Ravines are pretty sweet, too.

Reactions: reddvltj
https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/albuquerque-2006-jeep-wrangler-rubicon/7151400501.html
2006 Jeep wrangler Rubicon
Many upgrades
Lifted w/ 33" BFG mud terrains
Round light bar
Custom front fenders
Custom stinger front bumper
Black diamond plate rocker panels
Hood mounted high lift jack and shovel.
Black side steps
Kenwood stereo
10" Rockford Fosgate subwoofer w/ amp and dome tweeters
Manual transmission
Rubicon lockers
Removable hard top
Bikini top included
Very clean great condition. Everything works.

Issues
Odometer reads 888888. Actual mileage is 122000
Milage readable with programmer. I have printout from Jeep dealer confirming actual milage 2 weeks ago.
Check engine light on due to small exhaust leak.
4WD indicator light stays on when in 2WD.
Other than that it is a excellent jeep in great condition. Runs strong. Never abused. I get tons of compliments and attention in it.

Asking $10,500 or trade for running boat of equal value. Clear title in hand.

I'm with you! I plug a keyboard into my laptop. :)
I had an iPad given to me for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I think I've used it a total of two hours, since. I still use the old computers for everything. Big ol' monitor for tired eyes, and a mechanical keyboard that my son ordered for me (makes the most beautiful clicking sounds when I use it!). :)

I am a very fast touch typist and am particular about my keyboard. IBM ruined keyboards back in 1981 - they had the best in the business, the one on the IBM Selectric typewriter. They didn't use it, opting instead for that clacky thing that everyone hated except secretaries migrating from typewriters. It was flat and had odd key spacing. Then about 1985, some idiot moved the control key from next to the 'A' key where it had been since before world war 2 - to a stupid, awkward location at the bottom. Most recently, Apple has brought back the "Chicklet" keyboard - the worse of them all!

Lemming like the PC industry has followed every time...

Status
Not open for further replies.