Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Hog and DrDmoney
No low balling now!

CB0B2C5D-2096-4B30-9663-4CB1F6B2F6A9.jpeg

^^ I wonder who you could get to work on that when/if it breaks down. LMAO, great description!

You're killin' me man!!! That's a 700 mile trip I can't afford right now:cry:
I think these were bought when Olympic 4X4 liquidated. Most of the tubs that I had seen were virtually rust-free. If these tubs are from that yard, then this would be the way to go for anyone with a rusted tub...self, included. I may need to go take a look. It would make so much more sense than what I'm up against now...

I think these were bought when Olympic 4X4 liquidated. Most of the tubs that I had seen were virtually rust-free. If these tubs are from that yard, then this would be the way to go for anyone with a rusted tub...self, included. I may need to go take a look. It would make so much more sense than what I'm up against now...
If you do end up going down to take a look I'll be very interested in any info you can report back. I would love to replace the tub on my '00. I think they changed the fire wall on the tub slightly in '03 or '04

If you do end up going down to take a look I'll be very interested in any info you can report back. I would love to replace the tub on my '00. I think they changed the fire wall on the tub slightly in '03 or '04
Absolutely. Not sure what's happening this weekend, but if I do head out that way, I will keep what you're looking for in mind. ;)

Reactions: reddvltj
Status
Not open for further replies.