Oil drain plug recommendation?

Kris M

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I recently added the UCF ultra high transfer plate skid and would like to now add the oil/trans skid to it. Does anyone have a recommendation for the oil pan bolt to make it more user friendly when servicing?

I use Fumoto valves on all my vehicles and have never had an issue. Makes an oil change significantly easier, however I would not use one on an off road vehicle unless I had a skid plate to protect it.

I recently added the UCF ultra high transfer plate skid and would like to now add the oil/trans skid to it. Does anyone have a recommendation for the oil pan bolt to make it more user friendly when servicing?

I use Fumoto valves on all my vehicles and have never had an issue. Makes an oil change significantly easier, however I would not use one on an off road vehicle unless I had a skid plate to protect it.

That's exactly what he is asking for, an easier system to drain without turning his skid into an oil kiddie pool.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
I just installed the Stahlbus with my UCF engine skid.

2D8A90E8-1B70-4F2F-B1C3-1619EEE67F32.jpeg

50DD3264-0056-4E5F-B1B6-96689FE43A20.jpeg

Stahlbus Oil Drain Valve Plug 1/2 inches-20UNFx12mm Steel 1/2" 20UNF x 12mm https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AMXATDC/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Last edited:
Thanks everyone I Installed the Fumoto that will make it extremely simple.

Futomo Drain Valves. I have been contemplating this for my kids rigs since they are the "Millennials" but they only change the oil twice a year. I don't know if it's any of an added value to them or good if they have to do it the old way.