Oil viscosity

... if I can’t use a wix I go with Mobil one, k&n, Bosch.. just not fram lol.. I have see the YouTube videos of them being cut in half.. no toilet paper for my Jeep/car
There is a lot of false information on the internet on Fram's oil filters. 99% of it is, honestly, pure bullshit. I was one of the believers years ago how bad Fram's oil filters were based on what I had read on in the internet. I still have copies of videos and photos (one I still have I labeled "POS Fram Oil Filter.jpg) I saved as evidence how bad I believed they were. I later found how I had been misled and had been completely wrong. I'll post a little more info in a while.

A few tidbits... no cardboard is used anywhere in a Fram oil filter and there never has been despite popular claims otherwise. No "toilet paper" either. In fact, Fram's Tough Guard has a 99% filtration efficiency rating, better than many so-called premium oil filters which often only have a 99% filtration efficiency rating. Not to mention I switched my Jeep, BMW, and the wife's Lexus to Fram's Tough Guard oil filter years ago once I learned the truth about just how good of a filter it really is. I confirmed not to believe everything on the internet from this subject. There's a lot of bullshit out there on Fram and it's just myths repeated enough to take on a life that has become impossible to kill.

I'll post a little more info in this thread with photos soon.

Oh wait, Chris already made my info on Fram into a post for me. Thanks Chris. Click on the following link to see why I changed my view on Fram's oil filters.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...it-to-frams-r-d-facility-in-dayton-ohio.9042/

Last edited: