Older Jeeps compared to the JK's

You know, the best Jeep is actually a horse. I know it only has 4low as gearing but I've gotten horses into places you'd never get ANY (yes ATV guys, you too) motor vehicle into and have never needed a winch and what not.

A horse WILL eat your sandwich if you're not paying attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: StG58
You know, the best Jeep is actually a horse. I know it only has 4low as gearing but I've gotten horses into places you'd never get ANY (yes ATV guys, you too) motor vehicle into and have never needed a winch and what not.

A horse WILL eat your sandwich if you're not paying attention.

Actually a mule is better than a horse. A horse will back you off a cliff. A mule is to smart

Reactions: StG58
For me, TJ is still definitely my favorite Jeep. However, if I had a limitless budget and was to choose something else, I would go with either
A) A YJ in the style of the Jurassic Park Jeeps (I love the movie/books and thought the Jeeps looked awesome)

or

B) I would wait for a Diesel LJ 2D Rubicon

I'm not really a huge fan of the wider body size with JKs/JLs, but the newer models are definitely good vehicles and the 2 door versions still mostly look like a Jeep when you squint.

Oddly enough, I've never been a CJ fan. I also like neither horses nor mules.

For me, TJ is still definitely my favorite Jeep. However, if I had a limitless budget and was to choose something else, I would go with either
A) A YJ in the style of the Jurassic Park Jeeps (I love the movie/books and thought the Jeeps looked.

I could totally dig owning a Jurassic YJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Equilibrium31
I could totally dig owning a Jurassic YJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea, but for me, this is as close as it gets:

8s2Ml3Z.jpg

Last edited: